Spring Break

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Wonderful Sin

Reaction score
It is on our heels right now, half through next week it starts. With that bein' said, what is everyone gonna be up to for the holiest of holy single weeks?

I'm grabbing a buddy, gearing up, and heading out to snipe some bunnies. I'm thinking...2-3 days in the bush, "tacti-camping," with a bit of hiking and fishing thrown in for good measure. Ahhhh, ****, I'm looking forward to it.

----Steve

Long as it doesn't turn into a brokeback mountain scene, that sounds kinda fun. I'll probably head up and work on fixin' up the family gettaway house up in Forks. lol

The Wonderful Sin said:
Long as it doesn't turn into a brokeback mountain scene, that sounds kinda fun

LOL why is "gay sex" the first thing you think of when two guys hang out in the forest? :p *tisk tisk* lol

Actually, we were debating bringing a couple of chicks along...but it's hard to find girls who enjoy getting dirty by crawling along in the dirt, walking until their feet are blistered, and murdering small animals for enjoyment....all without a shower at the end of the day. :p

----Steve

The Wonderful Sin said:
Media corrupts. Which is why I'm a journalist

Lol fair enough. :p

How about you other peeps on here? What you's all gonna do? ^_^

----Steve

spring break HELLL YAAAA!!!!

probably gonna be doing lots of homework which sucks, but I'll put that off to play FFXIII and probably hang out with my friend from ISU when he comes back to IC

:)

evanescencefan91 said:
but I'll put that off to play FFXIII

Ahhhhhhh....I'm so jealous right now. -_-

I probably won't even get the game for another year or so. I'm still backed up on PS2 RPGs that I need to finish.

----Steve

The Wonderful Sin said:
what is everyone gonna be up to for the holiest of holy single weeks?

If it's any clue to how exciting my spring break usually is, I had no idea it was even close :p. Wish I still had a job to occupy me.

The Wonderful Sin said:
I'll probably head up and work on fixin' up the family gettaway house up in Forks. lol

Isn't that the locale that atrocious god-awful book/movie series is based in?

Seriously, I'd have found and killed that wretched woman if she'd picked Priest River, ID :p From what I hear it's full of snot-nosed fans now lol.

Badjedidude said:
I'm grabbing a buddy, gearing up, and heading out to snipe some bunnies. I'm thinking...2-3 days in the bush, "tacti-camping," with a bit of hiking and fishing thrown in for good measure. Ahhhh, ****, I'm looking forward to it.

----Steve

Now that sounds like a good idea. Maybe I'll call up my pal and go out on his boat to shoot some skeets on the lake :D Or go fishing if the weather is good.

I should really go fishing.

For me spring break started on thursday afternoon. Planned on applying for jobs, typing a paper due soon after the break, and keeping some lecture notes fresh in my head, I think we have a test in that cursed chem lab class when we come back, she was vague about it so idk. Oh yeah, and I was gonna relax.

So far I applied at a couple of places and have been going to bed later and later ever night, and doing absolutely nothing during the day.

I've been playing through the killzone 2 campaign, never finished it, and it has been giving me quite frequent outbursts of rage.
can't wait to try it on the elite difficulty........
Need to finish brutal legend too, that game is awesome.
Gonna listen to some new music tomorrow.

**** I need a job so I can buy things, like videogames

Brian said:
The Wonderful Sin said:
what is everyone gonna be up to for the holiest of holy single weeks?

If it's any clue to how exciting my spring break usually is, I had no idea it was even close :p. Wish I still had a job to occupy me.

The Wonderful Sin said:
I'll probably head up and work on fixin' up the family gettaway house up in Forks. lol

Isn't that the locale that atrocious god-awful book/movie series is based in?

Seriously, I'd have found and killed that wretched woman if she'd picked Priest River, ID :p From what I hear it's full of snot-nosed fans now lol.

Badjedidude said:

----Steve

Now that sounds like a good idea. Maybe I'll call up my pal and go out on his boat to shoot some skeets on the lake :D Or go fishing if the weather is good.

I should really go fishing.

It's a good town, full of good people, they are taking advantage of the hype lol, the only fans there are the tourists... they are very annoying. This texan girl went crazy on us when we were waiting in line at the candy store I live next to. lol.

YYYAAAAARGH only a few more days!! I can't wait! It's slightly overcast, but nicely cool (not cold)....and a bit rainy. Perfect weather for tacti-camping! I can't wait for next week to roll around!! XD

----Steve

Scratch what I said earlier, My little bro and I are putting our money together to get FFXIII in the next few days, soon as we can hit a bank, lol. Although I need money still for L4D2 and some DLC! :p

Take me with you, Tentacles! I've always wanted to go kill bunnies. Though the no shower thing doesn't sound good.

Regret said:
**** I need a job so I can buy things, like videogames
Welcome to my train of thought, haha.
Been trying to get a job since Summer, but the economy sucks so much butt that nowhere is hiring around here. :/

nerdygirl said:
Take me with you, Tentacles! I've always wanted to go kill bunnies. Though the no shower thing doesn't sound good.

Haha it's not camping unless you're dirtier coming out than going in! ;)

----Steve

That's what I can't stand about camping. I love the water, and need to shower daily. lol. I wonder what it would be like to shower in blood... ;) lol

Latest posts

Back