strange love

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misa

Reaction score
I thought this thread might be interesting because we could share something from out own lives.

Describe unusual couples who've found love. I prefer stories about (at least seemingly) genuine love.

But it doesn't have to stay on path like that. there certainly are a lot of stories of abnormal flukes of love and relationships.

imho there is no shame in love because we all make mistakes. the more we can share and learn the better.

...hmm...you know I can't think of anyone I know that I think "they're an odd couple". My brother dated a girl in high school that I still to this day can not figure out why, they never found love though.

i guess its hard because you never know who's in love and who's going through the motions...

it seemed like a good idea.

It's a clever topic. I could relate, but it's nothing of special note; my relationship with my current girlfriend, who I've known since highschool but had only recently started dating, would pass as somewhat strange. She has these all too frequent mood swings from time to time, from out of the blue (stress she told me) that leaves her extremely worn down and apathetic to everything. and when that happens she turns into a very different person from her usual thoughtful and loving self. She uses prescribed meds to control the depression, but it sometimes resurfaces. other than being there when that happens, and being extra caring; well...idk what else to do. strange highs and strange lows abound this past month

Latest posts

Back