Sunsets

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swirlturtle

Reaction score
This is a compilation of the sunsets I took from trips to the beach or the mountains. I'd like to share this to remind people of the reality of sadness. Sadness is part of life as well as pain. It helps us grow, learn and go through life but it becomes unbearable the minute we try to avoid it. When we treat it as an enemy to be defeated but it is only an emotion that will naturally go away once we face the cause by working on on our lives and self to be where we want and to be who we want like sunsets that will never be as beautiful as they are without the play of light and dark. I hope you will like them :)

158axjp.jpg

Very nice Swirlturtle. Thanks for sharing these. They are all great pictures, but I especially like the 2nd one, and 4th one. I also like your reasoning behind sharing them. Thanks

Thanks garbageman :)

The 2nd one was taken on an ocean front restaurant on a low tied. The 4th is taken on one of my favourite summits. It is extra special cos it was also my first major climb. It was so beautiful up there that it was impossible to take bad pictures ^^

Wonderful captures, thank you for sharing :)

2lb9sy.jpg

zwf521.jpg

Just a few I have too

I never had it :p I live in a different state now too, but thanks :)

Latest posts

Back