The best site about shyness I've seen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent site - I was thinking about this subject a lot today - my conclusion earlier today was that I wish I could be one those people who could say or do anything they wanted and it not bother them - I am way to sensitive and it has impacted my life negatively.

Strangely enough, I can be extremely charismatic, give excellent presentations where the whole audience puts down everything and listens, but it is not me and abhor it - there was a time in my life (college) where they wanted me to be in a "sunday occupation" because of being an excellent orator, but it would drain me to much and opted for playing either trumpet, bass, or drums on special occasions instead so I could be more in the background.

In other words, people can say try this or that, but it just does not work out for me in the inside unless people want me to be a fake - it is just my default behavior to be shy, quite, and be in the background, but I take in sensory information more so than others.

Latest posts

Back