the email i sent to my ex last night please read cant stop crying

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might not think that you have forced her, and maybe you haven't; but in her mind, it almost certainly would be that you wanted it, and 'you got what you wanted'. Given that it involves the death of her child to her, more than likely, its extremely hard for her to forgive that. Just let it go. There's nothing more you can do.

Good to hear about your effort. Work on yourself and focus on yourself for the moment. You cannot help anyone else in your current state, and would honestly be better not in a romantic relationship where someone may have to rely on you, as harsh as it sounds.

Get yourself together, learn from this, and try to be a better man next time. We're here to support you.

The other posters said what the letter looks like. Momentary desperation and anger mostly. You shouldn't have sent it, but from what you wrote in your posts this isn't your biggest problem at the moment. Try to pull yourself together as soon as possible and be ready to face the music. Be responsible and put it behind your back. Learn from this. Maybe she will come back, maybe she won't, either way life goes on. I hope everything goes well for you from now on.

Sci-Fi said:
jamie said:
i sent it to HER and theres a problem with my keyboard everytime i press enter this happens \
\
\
and some of my keys dont work either

I'm so sorry Jamie, I should have examined it more to determine if you were a guy or girl. Please accept my apology on that part.

As for your keyboard, either you need a new one or your settings are messed up. Check your keyboard settings to see what language they are set on. Mine likes to switch to Canadian/French when I'm playing a game, even though it is set on US.

Like Callie said, ex's don't like getting those kind of emails.

He used her name as a username. Don't feel bad. I wasn't sure at first either.

But no, exes don't even care for those types of emails. It honestly just looks like a block of letters. No thought, no effort, no care. You may have poured out your heart, but you didn't care what mold you poured it into. I know how you feel though, as I have wanted an ex back in the past. But you quickly learn, that if they leave at all - and in the harsh way she did - they probably don't care.

If you willingly want to be with someone who tells you that you're not satisfying in bed and such, and obviously didn't care if she hurt your feelings, I'd say you need to look over how you are, and the things you do. Because I see some scary things in that email. I see someone who's potentially obsessed with this ex of his, and that's never a good thing.

But I wish the best for you, and hope things work out.

Ive read some of it , it probably wasnt great idea to send , but hindsight is a wonderful thing , we have all done daft things.

What is evident , your hurting and you can feel the pain in the email.

To be honest , she probably read a little and deleted.

My advice , is just to leave it , do not contact at all , woman have a weird way of saying things.
Contact them to much , they like to say things like `stalker` to there mates etc.. you dont want to be in that situation.

Keep well away for the time being , and see how it goes , its the only thing you can do.

Good luck mate

thanks for the messages guys. i dont wanna bring her anymore misery, i just hate and dread wakin up an goin to bed without her

[youtube]DKG5efeJS8c[/youtube]

dont worry dude...every bad ass rocker had his heart stupmped on or been a prick here and there.
Nobody knows exactly what she did or didnt do with the your letter it's all fucken assumptions.
your best bet is to stop trying to figure the honeysuckle out so you dont start obsessing over it.
K..too bad love aint like sex...its dosnt feel as good pulling out as it was going in.
it's kind like one of those knives with a hook or claw..it rips pulling out.
A bad case of fucken love withdraws..dude. It wont last forever.

Deal with it as best you can. try not to drink alcohol when your going through it.
Alcohol is a depressent and will only make you more depressed later.
Though it sounds like a good idea of numbing the fucken pains for a while.

Beat the hell out of me what you should you. Some of the things I do to get over
a broken heart. It would take 10 women to make up for one of her...I'm working on number fucken 7.
Other women never took away the pains either..but for a while I could stop thinking or obsessing over her.
At the sametime, I know there's plenty of ******* fish in the sea.
Life gose on and i aint ganna hang myself over a woman.

It's just life dude...dont lose or drown yourself in it.

Jamie,

I am so very sorry that you are in so much pain. I read your entire email to her, and to me, you could have re-read it and checked the grammar, etc. However, you sent in in desperation, and probably wasn't thinking clearly. It does sound like you are telling her that you may commit suicide. I HOPE YOU AREN'T THAT DESPERATE OVER LOSING HER TO DO SUCH A TERRIBLE THING! Someone said not to drink because it is a depressant, which is true. Drinking also clouds your thought pattern so much that you may decide that you really can't go on and try to kill yourself. I tried suicide and I did it because I was desperate and had been drinking. I would have been too afraid and never would have done it if I was not drinking. So, please don't drink.

I will tell you that I have gone through losing the man that was the love of my life, and there was no way that I could ever change how he felt. If your X is out of your life now, it is for a or more strong reason(s). I can relate to your pain, but you have to push yourself and go on living your life. It won't be easy and it will take time--how much time is up to each person and how they grieve the relationship.

I am going to suggest something that helped me. I bought a book about losing someone. It is called "How to Survive the Loss of a Love" by Melba Colgrove, Ph.D, Harold H. Bloomfield, M.D., and Peter McWilliams. I know you most likely will not want to read a book right now, but this book is simply written. Some pages only have one sentence on it! There isn't a lot of long reading to do. It helped me. You can just read a little at a time, and go back and read the parts that has an impact on you. You most likely will have to order it on-line because it is a very old book, but it is really worth it. Please give it some thought.

Put one foot in front of the other and just go through each day five minutes at a time. Cry it out. If your depression becomes worse, maybe seeing a Therapist would be a good idea.

I wish you the best...remember, NOTHING LASTS FOREVER! You will get to a point when you remember the good times, but not feel the pain anymore. I have, and like I said, he was the love of my life.

The best thing you can do is take care of yourself, learn from the experience, and build a life worth living for yourself without her, don't hold out hope she'll be coming back, that puts the power out of your hands and into someone else's- someone who may well be gone for good. You've got to try and create a life for you. It will get better with time and work and if you let it, if you keep yourself stuck, you'll stay stuck. Hope that you start to recover soon xx

I wonder if he did move on... Seeing as how this is three years old.

Latest posts

Back