This is where I have to speak my mind.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic_95

Reaction score
So in my 2 years being here on this forum ?I have met a lot of people, some have been great and some have been downright ass holes in mine...and everyone else's opinion.

Most of these ass holes, in my opinion, as well as everyone else's opinion, long outlived their privileges to be on the forum, and despite their causing trouble and treating people like honeysuckle, they were allowed to remain for months, and the most recent troll is no exception apperantly.

So let me get this straight - a guy comes to the forum, causes all kinds of trouble, calls a certain member a pedo and threatens to turn them in....and this guy is allowed back into the chat room and on the forum....and the very person this troll insulted bans ME for insulting him?

Sorry guys but this is the final straw for me. I've met a lot of great people here and most I have on facebook so I will see you there...for those who want to keep in touch with me I don't have on facebook....get my page or contact info from someone else on here cause I am done.

I will no longer be coming around in chat, and I ask for my account to be deleted.

you want to protect the ass holes that insult you and treat you like honeysuckle then fine but that kind of honeysuckle doesn't go with me.

You got banned because you passed an insult, Sonic. A moderator stated that the next insult given would result in a ban. You made the next insult. Sorry, the rules MUST apply to everyone. Hopefully, you will reconsider your request. If not, I wish you well.

I thought chat issues were not to be discussed in the forum... maybe the rules were changed.

Dammit Sonic... I gave warning. No more insults. I don't care who it came from or how long you've been here, an insult is an insult.
You chose to disregard my warning and you insulted someone. How is it NOT fair for me to follow through with my warning?

Seriously... no exceptions, an insult is an insult. I ain't saying I don't agree with most of what you said, but I can hardly make exceptions, now can I? When the ban is up, come back in. Don't get all mad at me cuz I did what I said I would do.

someguy23475 said:
I thought chat issues were not to be discussed in the forum... maybe the rules were changed.

Should I ban him? He's leaving. Stop trying to stir up trouble - you've caused enough.

I think you should, based on the rules of the forum. That's just me though.

someguy23475 said:
I think you should, based on the rules of the forum. That's just me though.

Stop trying to be a moderator. Mind your business. It has nothing to do with you.

Callie said:
Dammit Sonic... I gave warning. No more insults. I don't care who it came from or how long you've been here, an insult is an insult.
You chose to disregard my warning and you insulted someone. How is it NOT fair for me to follow through with my warning?

Seriously... no exceptions, an insult is an insult. I ain't saying I don't agree with most of what you said, but I can hardly make exceptions, now can I? When the ban is up, come back in. Don't get all mad at me cuz I did what I said I would do.

I'm not so much disagreeing with the ban - I apperantly did not see the warning and for that I apologize - I was totally in the wrong and had I seen the warning I would not have done that....I apologize for that.

What went up my ass is the fact that the person in particular, who everyone has bitched about for days now, was even allowed back on the forum after all the trouble he has caused. I've seen it time and time again - from kevin, to cassius55, to someguy and everyone in between. They treat people like honeysuckle and cause nothing but trouble and all everyone does is ***** about them yet they still continue to be allowed on the site.

Again - I'm not so much mad at the ban - it was justified being you gave a warning. It's just the principle that so many of these trolls just keep coming and they are allowed to stay despite the fact they mis-behave continually.

I never in a million years thought I'd be making a post like this and again I thank all the ones I was close to that were, and still are good friends to me, including Eve. I'm sorry to add to the frustration, but I'm just sick of seeing all these trolls being allowed to come around.

ALL has done what it needed to do for me. I'm in a different place now that I was 2 years ago when I first joined, and again I thank my special friends on here for being there for me and I love you all, but it's really time I just move on.

Sonic_95 said:
ALL has done what it needed to do for me. I'm in a different place now that I was 2 years ago when I first joined, and again I thank my special friends on here for being there for me and I love you all, but it's really time I just move on.

Good luck and stay safe.

SONIC!!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Sorry to hear that you're goin, man.. I'd ask you to give it a day or so to cool down and reconsider. I think we'd all miss you if you really left.

Anyway... good luck to you whatever you decide, man.

*thumbs up*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back