Ugh life -_-

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taste-the-rainbow

Reaction score
I literally don't know what to do with my life so I feel so useless.

Plus I hate school. It's not education- it's the people.
They're so selfish and snobby.
And my friends are alright I guess. I get ignored a lot. Or left out. Like I'm never there or I'm invisible. No one sees me. Or hears me. I'm just not there.

Even at home. I'm either constantly picked on by my parents, never left alone or ignored the whole time.

I think I'm better off without really close friends. Maybe because I'm scared they'll leave and I'll get hurt.

Personally I enjoy being alone. At least then I get some peace and quiet but then again I realise no one cares.
And I've stopped caring too, about what others think.

Literally I've grown to hate everything.
I believe in nothing. No hope no faith no nothing.
Everything's empty.
My life is empty.
The world is empty.
I'm just lost.

Hey, I'm sorry you feel that way. I saw on your profile that you're 15, so there is a possibility that all these emotions are caused by the usual hormonal changes that occur in teenage years. Even if that is not the case, you are still very young and have lots of years ahead of you, so things are bound to get better at some point. :)

You are right about one thing, though. Most people really are selfish nowadays, empathy is becoming an emotion in danger of extinction, if you know what I mean.

For the moment keep your head down, get a good education and seek out rare people who are worth knowing and hold on to them.

Hello btw!

Seeker said:
Hey, I'm sorry you feel that way. I saw on your profile that you're 15, so there is a possibility that all these emotions are caused by the usual hormonal changes that occur in teenage years. Even if that is not the case, you are still very young and have lots of years ahead of you, so things are bound to get better at some point. :)

You are right about one thing, though. Most people really are selfish nowadays, empathy is becoming an emotion in danger of extinction, if you know what I mean.

Yeah could just be the hormones
But it's hard to explain

Edward W said:
For the moment keep your head down, get a good education and seek out rare people who are worth knowing and hold on to them.

Hello btw!

Haha that's what I'm doing

I agree with seeker and edward. i was so miserable during my teen years but i honestly would give anything to go back to those times. but yeah, people can be really selfish now and days.

maidendeth said:
I agree with seeker and edward. i was so miserable during my teen years but i honestly would give anything to go back to those times. but yeah, people can be really selfish now and days.

I feel you on that one, maidendeth, 15-20 were my best years, as Kevin Spacey says in American Beauty: "it's all downhill from here".

I seriously dislike my teen years, yep. It may seem tough, but when you get through with it, you'll be all right. I'd rather be alone than hang out with such people.. I think that's also partly how I learned to love solitude.

Find at least 1 person who can relate , even if it's a skype friendship.

Figure out your timetable of the good being alone and when the bad parts kicks in.

Lean on your friend/s right before you get to the bad part, enough to restart the good alone part. Just tell that friend/s the full nature of the relationship so the don't get offended by your downtime.

Rinse .... Repeat

Just remind yourself , you are not alone , being alone and hating everyone . Personally people tell me I'm a racist and what friends I do have usually blurt "yeah he hates the human race"

Latest posts

Back