Waking up ..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airbug

Reaction score
.. this morning, crying.
I dreamed I had to leave a dog dying. Maybe that wasn't really a dream, but a bubbling up memory of what I had to do 14 years ago.
I guess it was all triggered by reading some death notices yesterday, when I also had to cry, remembering the funeral of my beloved grandfather six years ago.
I've always been very emotional, but its never been that hard in the last time. Maybe the dark weather is pushing me down.
Hope to be stable in about 1.5 hour, pretending to be happy while in the office :(

Thanks for listening

Airbug said:
.. this morning, crying.
I dreamed I had to leave a dog dying. Maybe that wasn't really a dream, but a bubbling up memory of what I had to do 14 years ago.
I guess it was all triggered by reading some death notices yesterday, when I also had to cry, remembering the funeral of my beloved grandfather six years ago.
I've always been very emotional, but its never been that hard in the last time. Maybe the dark weather is pushing me down.
Hope to be stable in about 1.5 hour, pretending to be happy while in the office :(

Hope you feel better. I'd probably avoid reading death notices if you can.

Latest posts

Back