Welcome to the wonderland that is me.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lishniy Chelovek

Reaction score
Oh I'm just joking, I'm really full of self loathing, which makes it difficult to write an introduction. You're supposed to tell people a little bit about yourself and why they would want to know you. First impressions count! I could lie I suppose, tell everyone about my work with orphaned puppies or some such, but that would be bullshit. Oh well, I'm a depressed loner, alienated from the word, full of self loathing and alcohol. I don't know why anyone would want to know me but...erm.

Hey Lishniy, welcome to the forum. Everyone has their own story, and is interesting in their own ways. Some people see it, some people don't. Hope to know you better around the forum. :)

When I read your description , the first thing that popped in mind was Bernard..
I was always very fond of Bernard..
Tell me, what you think of him? You are actually the first person I meet that has watched black books.. ^_^

kirakn said:
When I read your description , the first thing that popped in mind was Bernard..
I was always very fond of Bernard..
Tell me, what you think of him? You are actually the first person I meet that has watched black books.. ^_^

So you're saying that I remind you of a shabby looking, misanthropic alcoholic. Yep, that's pretty much spot on. He has better hair. I do like Dylan Moran and Black Books was great.

Lishniy Chelovek said:
So you're saying that I remind you of a shabby looking, misanthropic alcoholic. Yep, that's pretty much spot on. He has better hair. I do like Dylan Moran and Black Books was great.

Yeah....sorry..
But to be frank thats what I like about Bernard...He can drink and smoke endlessly and hate the world around him and being able to express it, you know..?

Latest posts

Back