What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebolt said:
^ Sounds like you're doing the right thing. :)

We don't have any natural disasters whatsoever where i live, so i cannot relate or fully understand what it's like to live where you live.

I wonder how i'd react when something like that would happen. I don't think it'd be as efficient as your reaction though.

At least, if something like that happened to you and i'm anywhere near or right there with you, i would pull you out for sure. :D

Well, what am i doing now? after the earthquake and now an intense thunderstorm here, it's meal break for me, so i'm going home.

About to swim in a bit here and relaxing outside. It's so beautiful outside today and I could really go for a swim right now but first I wanted to come on here. =)

WallflowerGirl83 said:
About to swim in a bit here and relaxing outside. It's so beautiful outside today and I could really go for a swim right now but first I wanted to come on here. =)

Awesome :cool: today it's really warm by me too, it would almost be swim weather. The trouble here though is, the water stays cold all the time. Glad you're getting to have some fun in the sun though, sounds like summer is in full swing by you!

Beckett said:
At least, if something like that happened to you and i'm anywhere near or right there with you, i would pull you out for sure. :D

You should teach me how to summon you. :p

Just unwinding, browsing the forum. Not even in the mood to hear music.. that's just how exhausted I am..

Logged back on just to see what everyone has been up to. Been feeling really good, read a few of my older posts and now I kind of remember how I felt then, I am trying not to let it bother me.

Mike510 said:
Logged back on just to see what everyone has been up to. Been feeling really good, read a few of my older posts and now I kind of remember how I felt then, I am trying not to let it bother me.

Glad to see you're doing good lately.

Latest posts

Back