What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you’re all alone out in nature and sit for a while, whether you enjoy the surrounds or not, you realise how lonely you are.
Vision quest time. Or a good time to sit, be still, and observe: sound, sights, sensations of the body, freshness of the air, the silence and what permeates it... Maybe...

👹

Last edited:
Manic psychosis is a mixed bag. It's great for creativity, but it's also dangerous because it's entirely uninhibited. It's both how you get Van Gogh's famous impromptu field paintings, but also how he lopped an ear off.

Great, actually.
Added 20 reps to each of my exercises for my workout, cumulatively it only added an additional hour.
Knocked out a months worth of applications yesterday.
Juggled groceries to a nearly exact expenditure, Not totally perfect, but close enough for rock 'n roll as an old local guitarist once said while trying to fight the infamous "g string problem" while tuning.
Weight is finally back down to where I need it to be and so it's all just up and gains from here with the workouts.
Money's a little tight but I'm spending it intelligently and wisely. Haven't seen my friends much in the last few months due to mostly focusing on my personal life factors which, honestly? That's a tadeoff I'm willing to make. Life is qualitative, not quantitative.
Definitely excited for Halloween at the end of the month.

Note to my future self:

When you finish 2nd in e-sport tournament, you deserve a girl who looks you like she looks at him.

cs55.png

I'm hoping that the pizza I'm making tonight will be just as good without the mushrooms I forgot to buy. *fingers crossed*

Agree with that one , but that's not the point. XD :D Guy from photo finished 3rd and his GF is still super happy ... One of my female friends literally watched my every performance in gaming and was happy , compared to my joke EX GF who is lazy even to ask me how my day was ... xD I need to stop dating trash. XD

I had lunch with a French lady and now I'm of to the pub for beers with a Chinese girl, International Woman's Day has been pretty good for me so far. 😄

I should get this on a tshirt, to hide behind my apron at work

417553425_800712885419507_2346009474011569974_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back