What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Serenia said:
ladyforsaken said:
^Sending you hugs, Serenia. And Cavey - just cos. :)
Hope you're both doing well.

Thanks Ladyf x Will message you for a catch up, sorry its been so long x

No worries, Serenia - you take your time, I know you got a lot on your plate and shoulders. Always here for support anytime though. xx *hugs*

*Hugs* <3

I'm feeling depressed, sad and angry. Hoping that one day I will actually be happy. Thinking that I have to go to work and that I don't want to.

Someday. Not sure when or who, but just even the tiny thought of it makes me feel all fuzzy and warm in heart~

TheSkaFish said:
I need some proof that I have power over my life, but I don't have any and don't see any reason why that should change.

I don't want to sound like I'm beating a dead horse but the only way to get that proof is to obtain it through your own actions.

Feeling fed-up and really un-appreciated. I don't want thanks, but I don't want people speaking to me and treating me like that. My plate is so full without someone adding honeysuckle to it and then turning round whinging that I haven't done this or that.

Then just to rub salt into my bitter mood, I hear about the fab times they are having with their other half, going on holidays, out for meals, while I cook delicious healthy well thought out meals, that people turn their nose up at. I have took time off work to do more work. I suppose I am a ***** for moaning about something I chose to do.

Feeling let down. I met a girl who had problems recently and I stuck by her through the think and thin. Then when it was me that that needed her, she discarded me. I feel used, hurt and heartbroken.

Why am I remembering this again now? I didn't expect that to still hurt, I push it down and try to forget how great I felt and hopeful, then had it taken away.

What's the point, whatever I do is wrong, whoever I am is not good enough. Today I really have felt like a waste of space.

Feeling: lonely
Hoping: for something that can't happen
Thinking: that it won't happen again
Remembering: what it was like

Serenia said:
What's the point, whatever I do is wrong, whoever I am is not good enough. Today I really have felt like a waste of space.

I dont think that you should ask from yourself more than you can handle.
"Good enough" is not always what we need to focus on.

I'm feeling sore and thinking 'Why do I put myself through this?'.

I'm hoping that I can still walk in the morning...

Feeling useless, never seem to get anything I do right. Whats more there is always someone happy to point that out.

Latest posts

Back