What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dislike when my hearing aides break down. Do you have any idea how strange it feels to be able to hear with one ear and not the other?

i am tired of tests already

My emotions and thoughts are running around in different directions, I don't know what I'm supposed to feel or think but why imply to myself that my current emotions and thoughts are wrong in any way? Why wonder what I'm "supposed" to feel or think, if I was "supposed" to feel or think something wouldn't I be feeling and thinking it already? Why not just live the emotions and thoughts I'm having right now and live happy? "Don't worry, be happy" right.

Thank you Nina! I always enjoy reading your posts, you're always so sweet!

What am I thinking..well my shih tzu is chillin' on my bed with me and looking at me all fluffy with a silly cute face, I want to take a picture of him because he's so cute but I have no camera.

Dear world you could pass me by

no need as feelings fly

cyclical in nature

I've felt them all

and now the world seems small

bored of the marvels and colored flowers

shiny silky sea

you mean nothing to me

heh i just thought that up what do you guys think

very stuck up poetress eh?

To me personally, everything is meaningful but I still like your poem very much, evanescencefan91! :D

Hmmm what am I thinking, I sometimes read a thread and I have things to say and I want to post on the thread but then I don't, I don't know why.

aw thanks echo :D

phhh I just got the new school year blues,

classes and honeysuckle are such a drag and I need a freakin job

I do like that poem. :)

I'm trying to figure out what I should write for my op-ed article in the school paper.

im just really blah. feeling really lost. i cant wait to not work friday and saturday.

I got my first speeding ticket.

Today, at a red light...I saw two bright flashes from the camera.

Hope I didn't screw up again.

God, my munnies...:(

Luna said:
I got my first speeding ticket.

Today, at a red light...I saw two bright flashes from the camera.

Hope I didn't screw up again.

God, my munnies...:(

i remember my first speeding ticket. except i got pulled over and the cop that pulls me over comes into my work semi regularly, lol. i know what you mean though. if i got a ticket it would totally suck seeing as how im already broke. i dont need to be messin' around when it comes to the munnies, lol.

evanescence
I liked it. That poem just sort of sighed with emotion. I love it, when words evoke a real feeling. :)

echo
You should post more, whenever the words come to you. You always have a definate opinion with a sweet vibe! :)

Edge and Luna...*hugs* to both of you. :)

Bjd--
Get cracking on those sit-ups! :p

I forget what I was thinking when I came in. I got totally sidetracked with everyone else... That is soooo typical of me though! :D

Cinnamon lattes are exquisite. The spot doesn't seem to be a herpy, though it is quite extraordinarily ugly; I sincerely hope it is gone before I meet the lady who is like a winter's eve to me...

Latest posts

Back