What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's not an angel but she's going to have to do until the perfect woman cums alone :p
leeanna3.jpg

Lonesome-- Ya gotta love a man with a permanent erection, a good heart and a totally twisted sense of humor!! :D When I go to read one of your posts I swallow what I'm drinking, so my keyboard doesn't end up wearing it!! :p

Evan F--*Hugs* right backatcha! Feel better Sweety... Just think, after the cursed Fri. comes SATURDAY!!! :)

Inspiration is an elusive but powerful beastie. Make sure you always have your butterfly net and helmet so that you're prepared when it flies into your life.

Now, onto Friday Pizza and Movie Night with my daughters. :D

ohhh I want to go get groceries, and I should do my laundry,

but the thought of walking all the long 2 blocks from my apartment to the wallgreens just seems too daunting right now,

aughh

evanescencefan91 said:
ohhh I want to go get groceries, and I should do my laundry,

but the thought of walking all the long 2 blocks from my apartment to the wallgreens just seems too daunting right now,

aughh

Why not take a taxi? :D

i'm thinking WHY? why do i have to feel the way i do. my heart is always soo upset. i have nobody i can talk to, family and friends would just get upset, so theres no point me telling anyone.
my husband doesn't love me. I have a 15 month old son and I'm expecting my second child. i got married at the age of 20 and i'm 25 now and i've spent five years of my life really unhappy. my husband doesnt show me any affection, he never even touches me only when we have sex. He never comes to me for sex, i always go to him. he doesnt kiss me or cuddle me. i dont know what to do. i can't leave him because it's complicated. he looks at other women as well which i wouldn't have a problem with if he showed me any interest. i ask him questions and tell him my concerns and he shows[/font][/size] no interest even if i'm crying for hours. i wish sometimes i was dead. i don't know who will reply to this or why i'm writing all this, just need someone to talk to. xx

I am thinking of all of the people who dismiss Marilyn Manson as a kook without ever even trying to listen to his music. Just give it a chance.

[youtube]/v/iofIBqmxNbo?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/youtube]

man I wish there were some better tv shows on

I wish I had a new body one that isn't riddled with numerous kinks and glitches

alonewanderer said:
I need a redbull

Actually now, so do I.

I am excited that I've got a new story fleshing itself out. I got the first glimmer of an idea for this story when I was in Korea 14 years ago. I put it on the back burner with everything else, but yesterday I just stated writing. :D

Now, to maintain my motivation.

Latest posts

Back