What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I really was a ninja assassin

I could solve all the worlds social injustices with one badass swoop,

*sighs* the best I could do, was buy an expensive messenger bag, with proceeds going to charity

*sighs*

slayer, megadeth, and anthrax was epic. im exhausted after working all morning off like 4 hours of sleep then going to an epic concert all night having only an hour home between the two. its time to watch tv until i pass out... which shouldnt take long.

then tomorrow i have to figure out why my car wont freakin start. whatevers wrong with it i dont have any money to fix it. not sure what im gonna do. :(

evanescencefan91 said:
I wish I really was a ninja assassin

*sighs* the best I could do, was buy an expensive messenger bag, with proceeds going to charity

*sighs*

For the lack of better words: "lol awwwwwwwww..."

Don't be sad, if you put a brick in your messenger bag you'll still have the potential to injure injustice.

alonewanderer said:
I wonder if CTF picked up that outfit she mentioned for the job interview hmmmm...

She did. It is pressed and laid out on her bed ready for the final pre-interview assault.

alonewanderer said:
Best of luck, knock 'em dead ! (show some leg lol, jk)

Thanks. :) I am too keyed-up even to make a funny crack at your funny leg comment. heh

omgwtffmlbbq

"Busy people don't have time to get depressed. You should take more classes, exercise more -- you could really use it. What do you have to be depressed about? You know, I don't want you to get started on so many pills - you'll end up like your mother."

A varsity sport (plus a league on the weekends), attending college and high school, two national honor societies (college and high school), applying for scholarships and financial aid (luckily earning some), volunteering, all at the same time? I have just been so utterly lazy this past year! God, please forgive me for being such a glutton.

It's a good thing I have a better head on my shoulders than you give me credit for. You make me want rebel like most teenagers would under the circumstances. Just drop out, flip the bird, get the fresia out of this house, and scrap up every street drug until they kill me. Apparently depression isn't serious to you until the person is cold and lifeless.

"The truth hurts" -- Well, yeah, it does. I could tear you apart if I told you the kind of person you are. But, I won't. Despite everything, you're really all I've got left as far as family goes. I love you, but I'm tired of sacrificing my well-being. I need to get out of here.

shells said:
"Busy people don't have time to get depressed. You should take more classes, exercise more -- you could really use it. What do you have to be depressed about? You know, I don't want you to get started on so many pills - you'll end up like your mother."

A varsity sport (plus a league on the weekends), attending college and high school, two national honor societies (college and high school), applying for scholarships and financial aid (luckily earning some), volunteering, all at the same time? I have just been so utterly lazy this past year! God, please forgive me for being such a glutton.

It's a good thing I have a better head on my shoulders than you give me credit for. You make me want rebel like most teenagers would under the circumstances. Just drop out, flip the bird, get the fresia out of this house, and scrap up every street drug until they kill me. Apparently depression isn't serious to you until the person is cold and lifeless.

"The truth hurts" -- Well, yeah, it does. I could tear you apart if I told you the kind of person you are. But, I won't. Despite everything, you're really all I've got left as far as family goes. I love you, but I'm tired of sacrificing my well-being. I need to get out of here.

Shells :(:(:( (hug)

Aghhh, last night terrible (no). Was sick AND couldn't sleep. Was lying in bed from 10 pm - 3:30 am lol.
I had nothing else to do cos my mum took my laptop :mad:

I AM THIS PISSED OFFFF

angry_cat1-300x316.jpg

*hugs shells and sean*

I hope things get better
I'm glad you had a good day ct, I hope things continue to go well for you

:)

evanescencefan91 Wrote: I wish I really was a ninja assassin

*sighs*

For the lack of better words: "lol awwwwwwwww..."

Don't be sad, if you put a brick in your messenger bag you'll still have the potential to injure injustice.

aww thanks yabai youth :)

that's a brilliant idea!!

:D

AHh man I can't wait 2 more weeks for the next x 23 comic

GAHHH

**** you release dates

I'm tired of waiting around to talk to no one... Blah. Why is it so hard to connect to people I actually enjoy? :(

I enjoyed this

[youtube]GmFtQxWPyy8[/youtube]

mainly because I am so often confronted with the conumdrum of wanting to comfort someone but not invade their personal space or being creep

**** it the meloncholy has returned again :(

I am utterly incaple of playing a note of the guitar, even in the indirect presence of another

*shrinks inside a little insecure ball of insecurities*

uhhhhh

I also wish we had more food and less homework

I should be in bed. Really, I should fix my sleep cycle. But no, I am awake in front of my computer looking around in the internet. Seriously, why do not I go to sleep? Well, even if I go, I won't be able to fall asleep instantly! At least I have my mp3 player!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** MY INSECURITIES AND THE PRESENCE OF OTHERS!!!

I just want to shred,

but it's like jumping off the high dive

and I get frozen in fear,

ohhh and I want to play alanis morset soo bad right now

( guilty pleasure I know)

and food would be nice too

So...Jordan finally wrote me. I havn't seen her since she was a baby.
I love her very much. There hasn't been a day that gone by that I havn't
thought of her. I ve been waiting for this moment for 20 years of my life.
There's so much I want to say to her..but its so overwhelming.
I'm grateful that my duaghter ( my only biological child) had decided for me
to be a part of her life...now that she's old enough to make her own decisions.
I cant go back and change that past nor can I replace the lost years.
I can only imagine what's running through her mind or how she's feeling this matter.
I also know that whatever issues, hurt or anger I have towards Michelle I must let go.
All I can do is move forward and make the best of whats left in my life and build a relationship
with my duaghter. I'm grateful for this. It was the love and hope of seeing my daughter again
that kept me from blowing my brains out many years ago. It's also my love for her that kept
me sane or kept me from being a totally prick to every woman I came in contact with.
It was a part of me that never healed and was missing out of my life all these years....

I awake almost everyday and feel there's something missing from my life...
Errrr My duaghter was missing out of my life..until that changes then that's whats missing.
It's not that complicated...but it hurted like a son of a *****.

I struggled with this..this entire summer...even after all these years
A part of me was sliping away as each day went by.
Even when Leeanna came into my life..a part of me was still slipping away.

This is where I am at today..in this thing call life.
I don't have all the answers to life's mysteries...But I do know, I love Jordan with all my heart.

Latest posts

Back