What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother is sleeping on the couch that I JUST cleaned, with his shoes on.

I want to cut his feet off.

I was supposed to leave the site when I realized that I had nothing else to do and nowhere else to go. I'm a big pussy, no?

Uuuuuuugh I'm going ******* insane. So sick and tired of worthless, ungrateful, selfish, parasitic BASTARDS. Now I understand where murderers are coming from. fresia.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
My brother is sleeping on the couch that I JUST cleaned, with his shoes on.

I want to cut his feet off.

I was supposed to leave the site when I realized that I had nothing else to do and nowhere else to go. I'm a big pussy, no?

Uuuuuuugh I'm going ******* insane. So sick and tired of worthless, ungrateful, selfish, parasitic BASTARDS. Now I understand where murderers are coming from. fresia.

You can cut mine off, if it makes you feel better :(

Help Me!!! Please.....
i'll just have to deal with this for now i suppose :(
fuckin' no is all i'm gonnba say to your ideas. Every. Last. One,

"they make it look so easy, connecting with another human being, it's like no one ever told them it's the hardest thing in the world" - dexter

^^Even guys like dexter get lucky sometimes. There's still hope for you, and people will feel less compelled to back away slowly when you mention your hobbies.

I can't believe I've kept the same avatar for so long, variety is the spice of life.

condemnedsoul666 said:
Help Me!!! Please.....
i'll just have to deal with this for now i suppose :(
fuckin' no is all i'm gonnba say to your ideas. Every. Last. One,

((((((alex)))))))

Hm, lots of strangers smiled at me today in town, almost everybody I looked straight at...I wonder what I was doing right.
Usually they only smile around where I live, out in the countryside.

Latest posts

Back