What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know which way to go, but I don't know how to get the strength to go there. Things are objectively harder when you don't have anyone to support you, I wish I could become a religious maniac and always have company in my mind.

I should shower while I have nothing to do this morning....or I could just sit here and catch up on what I missed around the internet while I was away. Hmmm, what to do, what to do.

zibafu said:
I hate it when you send someone a few messages, be it on facebook, whatsapp or whatever, they look at them but don't respond

It makes me wanna apologize for bothering them with my friendship

I never bother again with anyone who deliberately does not reply (unless it's because of a good reason)
Dont let it upset you.

That moment when you realize all your close friends have partners and they no longer have time for you.

I am thinking that I am tired of living alone, not being able to go out, have no friends in the vicinity of where I live, and being unable to work for the last 27 years.

judging by the 'let's see the faces' thread and the new 'voice' one, I am way below everybody else on here regarding looks and the way I speak.
Just an observation, not like it bothers me much.

Triple Bogey said:
judging by the 'let's see the faces' thread and the new 'voice' one, I am way below everybody else on here regarding looks and the way I speak.
Just an observation, not like it bothers me much.
you haven't heard my mancunian accent youll feel like your voice is awesome when you do haha

TheRealCallie said:
zibafu said:
TheRealCallie said:
zibafu said:
you haven't heard my mancunian accent youll feel like your voice is awesome when you do haha

Actually, you talk in one of your skating videos :p

do I ?

which one ? haha

I don't recall which one, but in one of them, you tell the guy recording to shut up. :p

haha, thats not me, my mates telling me to shutup :p theres two of us in that vid ;)

I'm still going strong at the gym. I hope that I'll be able to go swimming as well one of these days, however at the moment after the gym session I feel knackered.

If another person tells me 'Just take the time to get to know you' I'm going to punch them square in the face!
I've known myself for 26 years and I'm not Julia Roberts in Eat. Pray. Love gallivanting around Italy eating pasta just to realise I'm a *****.

Latest posts

Back