What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
I feel as though if I disappear today, it won't really matter to anyone. Or no one would even notice.

you are a person for whom that statement is particularly untrue

Lilith, Littlesecret & Peaches - thank you.. <333
Just really tough to see some positivity sometimes. :\

Touching is important isn't it ?
I was chatting with this lovely woman about photography when she put her hand on my arm and gave it a squeeze.
Not many women have ever done that !

Thinking about quitting my job. Wont likely go through with it, as its hard to find a job today (at least for me, uneducated and stupid). But its getting worse and worse realizing how incompetent I am at doing it. Its truly a shame.
Thinking about what is the easiest job to do, one with least responsibility (for both customers and coworkers).

Looking at Facebook posts from this time of year, exactly one year ago, the way she showed interest in my progress, all the sweet things she said, just the way she was with me. She wasn't perfect by any means - I didn't like her excessive cursing, atheism, cynicism, or the way she didn't like fiction, but her depth and passion and sweetness made up for it I still miss her a lot. I wish she would come back and tell me all of the stuff that went on this past year was just one big horrible mistake and that she's back now, and that we're going to go on all those adventures we planned together and share all the things we said we'd share.

Now here I am this year, looking at dating sites and finding nothing but pages and pages of nondescript, everyday people, and drunken yuppie sports fans. No one that even comes close to making me feel they are special. I found one person who has a lot of common interests with me, or at least, more than most people do. But it's just not the same and I don't feel any real need to get to know her. Sometimes I can't help but feel that my chance at romantic fulfillment is over for good.

If only I could protect you from it all, I would. But looking out for you and having your back seems to be the only thing I can do.

Mr.YellowCat said:
Thinking about quitting my job. Wont likely go through with it, as its hard to find a job today (at least for me, uneducated and stupid). But its getting worse and worse realizing how incompetent I am at doing it. Its truly a shame.
Thinking about what is the easiest job to do, one with least responsibility (for both customers and coworkers).

MrYellowCat, never say that you are stupid, that makes you a liar :)

Would assloads of money fixed my situation? Would I be happy if I had a ton of money?
Most days, I think the answer is yes.

Feeling very resentful toward the Coast Guard. Maybe they should just stick to search and rescue and stop harassing working men from achieving job advancement.

I can't take compliments. They seem to mean nil to me. Especially when I tend to feel alienated most of the time.. But thanks anyway..

ladyforsaken said:
Rodent said:
A second chronic illness for my record. At least it's not harmful, just annoying.

I hope you're okay, Rodent. :\

Thank you for your concern. But it's not even worth mentioning, really. Just a circulatory disorder...now officially confirmed.

I hope that the show I'm working tonight will be a quick runner and that the customers will be pleasant(ish).

Latest posts

Back