What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How daft I am that I cannot upload a picture to a thread from my computer ..but I can laugh at myself.

It seems there really is no one, with whom I share the same perspective (issues).
Didnt find anything what I´m thinking of in here,
or on google,
or in the literature, both fictional and non-fictional.

I know this is a loneliness forum, so its not unusual, but I must say, that as of now, I´m feeling truly alone.

I miss this old park that I used to go too. It's just entered my mind and I'm not sure why but I think it has something to do with my childhood or just being in my old hometown. I really miss Maryland, I wish I could still live there. There was a lot more to do there than there is to do in Florida. Another thing that I miss about Maryland is the fact that I have friends there, that I could actually see and hang out with. Than maybe, I wouldn't be so lonely and sad all the time.

with the internet, which gives us the ability to contact people from all around the world in seconds - we should be less lonely
I can honestly say I've never felt truly lonely since I bought a computer in 1999. So much to read and learn and do. We also have dvd's, thousands of channels on TV, mobile phones etc.
Of course people will say 'why are you here ?' - with me it's always about why I am unsuccessful with the ladies.

ladyforsaken said:
Is it so hard....

(((hugs)))
sad_dog.jpg

this old drawing tablet works pretty well after all, or maybe I never tried it with the newer laptop

Mr.YellowCat said:
It seems there really is no one, with whom I share the same perspective (issues).
Didnt find anything what I´m thinking of in here,
or on google,
or in the literature, both fictional and non-fictional.

I know this is a loneliness forum, so its not unusual, but I must say, that as of now, I´m feeling truly alone.

Oh god, I think I know what you mean. Or rather, I can relate to the words. Sometimes I have something on my mind and I'll Google a specific phrase just to see if anyone else has said it.

When I find nothing, I get really sad.

The best part of new languages is vile, compound profanity.

And playing video games in it, stocking up on items you don't know how to use.

My legs had been feeling fatigued, so I thought I needed a break from exercise for a couple of days or so. BUT tonight, I went outside for some fresh air and started moving around, and my legs came back to me.

In the words of Nike, "Just do it."

ladyforsaken and Outcast, you two are both really young, still. Hope will always be around.

This song and its music video is inspiring and gives me hope:

[video=youtube]

today is going to be really uncomfortable, god knows why my new "friend" had to insist with this guy that I was going to sleep with him and now I have to make him understand that it is not so and he is going to hate me, I was right, she is not a safe person at all

ladyforsaken said:
so what do you do then..

Still trying to figure that out I guess. It's hard to keep a positive outlook when you're surrounded by so much negativity. I'm just afraid of looking like a failure in the eyes of everyone who has helped me get to this point, I owe it to them to keep going. Plus there's so many people that have it worse than me, sometimes I just need to suck it up.

Peaches said:
today is going to be really uncomfortable, god knows why my new "friend" had to insist with this guy that I was going to sleep with him and now I have to make him understand that it is not so and he is going to hate me, I was right, she is not a safe person at all

Sounds like you need to avoid both of those people.. :|

I beat the hell out of my hands with a 2 1/2 lb sledge (putting shocks on a truck that hasn't had any in 100 years) I'm not feeling at all sore today. Chalking that up to a high protein/potassium diet.. I also drink at least 62oz of water daily as it was professed somewhere as something recommended.

Latest posts

Back