What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate how even one sip of any alcoholic beverage is enough to make me nauseous. Even something I like (Mike's Hard Lemonade, for example) will do it. It's like my body just doesn't want me drinking alcohol...

LOL TOO BAD *****!

someone insists that you become Facebook friends and then none of his profile is visible? What is he hiding? poems to serial killers? A fetish? a wife? Some guys really think that women are stupid

Speaking of fetish, I was just thinking that I want to join this fetish site... but there are different types of partners I would be looking for to fulfill different purposes. It would take so much time and effort to get ALL of my intentions and desires across on one profile, and to do it clearly. Seems like a lot of work. And I know I won't be on there daily and won't have the patience or temper for some of the bullshit I'm going to find in my inbox. Also, I don't actually have the time to meet any of these people.

I'll probably just delete my profile less than a day after registering... like I did the last 30-something times.

Time to put the mask on and pretend I care for the rest of the day. I've got little energy left for it.

Let me guess, you want to ask someone else to do things for you and your family that you should be doing. Sorry, but no. If I wanted children, I would have one. It's not like you even thanked me the last time.

Just reflecting on why people often sit at least one seat away from me. I'm used to it, so it's not that important to me anymore (and who doesn't want a footstool for class?), but I am still curious about what part of my character is sending people away.

It is important to just be yourself even if it means you aren't going to have many friends.

In which one of all possible worlds is the thought "Well, these scrambled eggs turned out rather salty...let's pour some sugar on them!" a reasonable one?

I wonder what the neighbors would do if they saw me dancing about in the rain, on the grass with bare feet?

Why did someone go through the list of threads in General Chat and give them all one star for no reason? Not that the ratings are important, but really... some people around here are so mean-spirited.

Solivagant said:
Why did someone go through the list of threads in General Chat and give them all one star for no reason? Not that the ratings are important, but really... some people around here are so mean-spirited.

Looks like plain boredom to me. But still, how bored can a person be to have nothing better to do than that...

Oh well, look who's talking? I just rated all of them with 5 stars to even it out.

Codependency is actually all good and healthy for me... when the dependence is mutual, that is. The hard part is - as always - finding someone LIKE ME. Who still has the old-fashion view that marriage is forever under all circumstances.

... And who is as dead set on getting married as I am even though we haven't even discovered each other's existences yet.

And who doesn't want anything as much as they want another person. No greater passions or priorities. I would be perfectly happy with that.

*sighs*

to go anyway to that driving lesson after having a terrible fight with the school was SO NOT a good idea

It's not cute to me when a 4 year old says things like that. Did you expect me to laugh? Because I wasn't going to.

"If nothing were negative, then you wouldn't know when something is positive!"

That's because there would be no such thing as "positive" you fucknut; it would just be "life". Doesn't change the fact that we'd all be happy as motherfuck. Just because we won't have life eventually spanking us and reminding us of why we so desperately want the positive, doesn't mean we'll all be unhappy. Unhappiness wouldn't exist, you nutfucker.

Stop bullshitting yourself into thinking that paradise would suck. You know fresia well you want it. And if you don't, then sorry for assuming.

Solivagant said:

Did they? That's really quite sad. I don't even look at the ratings, so I never even noticed, but I do think it's a complete waste of someone's time and energy. Sigh.

Latest posts

Back