What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When was the last time I had an actual spoken conversation with someone other than a member of my family?

Need to stop spending money, but life's about stupid money. **** it.

13 hours on my feet...7 hours at the doctor's. Still not the end of it.

"It's just one of those days."

So, I went on a field trip with my kid's class today. As I was waiting for them to get everything ready to go, a 6 year old boy walks up to me and says "you are bew-tee-full."
Now, why is it I have no problems with compliments like that from little kids, but when an adult says it, I don't like it? lol

Okay Mr. Seal. Keep it together. One more page to study and you get one hour of RPGs. Just sit down, focus, and-
Oh! I wonder what's going on at A.L.L. right now?
:club:

TheRealCallie said:
So, I went on a field trip with my kid's class today. As I was waiting for them to get everything ready to go, a 6 year old boy walks up to me and says "you are bew-tee-full."
Now, why is it I have no problems with compliments like that from little kids, but when an adult says it, I don't like it? lol

(Percieved) Genuineness.

TheRealCallie said:

because adults lie more ?

ladyforsaken said:
I need to stop thinking.

This helped me with my overthinking: http://www.lionsroar.com/six-kinds-of-loneliness/

While it isn't specifically about thinking too much, there is a part in there about what to do with those unwanted thoughts.

Hope you find that place you want to be.

I feel like I set up a trap for myself and then fell into it, already knowing how much damage it would do to me. I can't understand why I would do that to myself. I am not sure that I want to understand.

I feel like I set up a trap for myself and then fell into it, already knowing how much damage it would do to me. I can't understand why I would do that to myself. I am not sure that I want to understand.

Latest posts

Back