What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness that's over...my back and my feet are killing me. Way too much equipment to carry around for six hours straight.

Outcast said:
ladyforsaken said:
You are so not a chicken at all, mister mysterious.

oooo mysterious. I wish I didn't come across that way, maybe I'd get more messages. :p

Maybe that's it. That's right. Time to pour it all out, right here, right now. :p

Outcast said:
ladyforsaken said:
Outcast said:
ladyforsaken said:
You are so not a chicken at all, mister mysterious.

oooo mysterious. I wish I didn't come across that way, maybe I'd get more messages. :p

Maybe that's it. That's right. Time to pour it all out, right here, right now. :p

Nooo waaay. You first.

*shakes head*

Cavey said:
... ... ...

Hope you're okay, Cavey.

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
... ... ...

Hope you're okay, Cavey.

Don't worry about me. I was just sat here about to write something and then I thought "I'm really not thinking anything at all", so that's what I put.

I hope you're feeling a little better today. I can't help but notice that you seem to be going through a hard time at the moment. Take some time out for yourself and try to relax.

Cavey said:
Don't worry about me. I was just sat here about to write something and then I thought "I'm really not thinking anything at all", so that's what I put.

I hope you're feeling a little better today. I can't help but notice that you seem to be going through a hard time at the moment. Take some time out for yourself and try to relax.

Glad you're okay.

Yeah, I spent the day feeling really down and emo. But I'm trying to still be okay so people won't entirely run away from me. Nobody likes someone like this.

Thanks though, Cavey. Appreciate your concern.

Is it really so terrifying to some people that some problems can not have a source of blame and wrongdoing that they have to just make one up? Is their world going to crumble and fall apart if they don't assign fault to someone when something is going wrong, and if they can't pinpoint the error to shake a finger at it?

Latest posts

Back