What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need to do something different but I'm not sure how or if I have the will power.

Get casted in something that could make my future

... can't go because of school.

It's ok. I'll handle it.

I'm really tired. After working the Thursday evening shift, Friday mornings are always tough. Then toss in those 13-hour shifts on Wednesdays I've been doing the past few weeks, you get a Perfect Storm of brain fog, fatigue, and yes, grumpiness.

Bring on the dark roast!

SophiaGrace said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
SophiaGrace said:
mountainvista said:
I wish I were home in my comfy flannel jammies right now. *sigh* but we have patients to see.
This weekend, though, I'm planning on staying in my flannels.

*joins you on the couch in her flannels too*

*Joins with flannels and tea*

LMAO :D MountainVista is going to have a full couch.

It's a good-sized couch. :)

I can't believe you pulled it off. Although, it might have done you some good if you didn't. Oh well, carry on, as usual.

Took a shower, felt like I'd been in there forever. Walk out thinking I was running late and find I was in there 15 minutes. Seriously, it felt like an hour. lol

I really do hate this city so very much. Maybe it's all the negative associations, which are plenty. But these people get so far under my skin that I feel hives coming on. The worst of humanity - yuppies, academics, government-folk. Get me the fresia out of here!!!

SophiaGrace said:
johnny196775Again said:
SophiaGrace said:
johnny196775Again said:
The leprechaun in those leprechaun movies is sure cute.

No he's not. o_o he's creepy.

i meant to say chucky the killer doll is cute.

nuh uh!

Obviously, as we all know, it's Anabelle the possessed doll who's cute.

SophiaGrace said:
Ak5 said:
SophiaGrace said:
Ak5 said:
SophiaGrace said:
Weird, how?

Hey, haven't been here in a while. I missed everyone. :)

Heck yeah! I was astonished to see you post! So, I had to reply. :D

I can see that a lot have changed around here....How have you been doing?

I'm alright at the moment, thanks for asking. :)

LadyForsaken (and I) want to know how you are as well.

Sorry I didn't read this before. :rolleyes2: I'm doing all right. I'm in college, a pretty good one at that, in the premed track....however, some old feelings have revisited. I don't want to sound selfish, as that's the only reason I came back, but it makes me feel better by helping others who are also going through the same things. And! It's good to see how everyone has been doing. :D

Ak5 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Ak5 said:
And! It's good to see how everyone has been doing. :D

EVERYONE or just those that didn't give you a hard time :p

Everyone. Those that gave me a bad time have anger issues which I hope they have resolved. :cool:

LOL. Are you saying I had anger issues? I was sweet and innocent and never caused trouble :D

SophiaGrace said:
jd7 said:
The worst of humanity - yuppies, academics, government-folk.

Sadly these are the types of people I enjoy, and where I feel I belong.

Nothing sad about it, Soph... :)

I cut my teeth with street gangs, bikers, drug lords, scrappers, a couple crazy wiccans, and a few supremacists... ;-)

You can take the whiteboy out the street, but you can't take the street out this whiteboy.

I just don't fit in with certain folks who wouldn't have a fraction of a clue.

Latest posts

Back