What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leave it to your betters...just do it. Stop trying to be something you aren't. Leave the compassion to those capable of it.

mountainvista said:
SophiaGrace said:
mountainvista said:
My yarn stash has gotten out of hand. :eek:

I'd help you with it if I could.

I just don't have enough time for all the projects I have in mind!

Your post made me go look for a green bag I used to put my knitting stuff in. :p I was 9 when I tried to learn and always got tangled. I didn't get very far. heh. :D

No, I'm not cleaning up after them. It's not even about me being some type of way. It's about you realizing that you wanted them. No one else should have to take care of things with them because you're lazy. Don't want to clean up after them? Don't have them.

johnny196775Again said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
johnny196775Again said:
i should get a perm.

*Looks it up* Cool. Mind if I ask what got you interested in a perm? :)
i had one once around 30 years ago. I will probaly not do it.

Those chemicals are really bad, no matter how "gentle" they claim to be now. I used to get relaxers, and I don't think I'll ever bother again. I'd rather have my hair a bit fuzzy than to destroy my hair at all.

So ends my first weekend this "vacation" of no human contact. Tomorrow I'll go force my presence on some staff at the coffee shop for awhile, I suppose. I'll still have to use my voice throughout 2015.

Six dozen cookies, two pans of brownies and a tray of Reese's bars later....

I hope I don't smell another cookie until next Christmas. :club:

Thanking god for kind and decent "sane" people to counteract all the crazies. Also found out my friends are gonna have another baby in about 7 months so that was a pleasant surprise :)

hell, all I have to do is to get another job, another house, some new friends and I'll be fine :p what am I complaining about all the time?

Fox, this one is for you. I saw not one but two foxes on my walk tonight. At least, I think they were foxes. They may have been coyotes, I wasn't sure. One was a very light red with whitish tips on his ears, and the other was light grey with what appeared to be stripes on the tail. They seemed to have the same shape, so they seemed like the same sort of animal. And they looked like they were traveling together. I thought it was nice that they were out there together. A pack of only two is at least better than being out in the cold by yourself.

Latest posts

Back