What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
It is definitely too much to ask for. For someone like me, at least. So be it, I guess.

**hug** if you need it LF

"They thought they would bring France to its knees. Instead they brought the world to it's feet."

ladyforsaken said:
It is definitely too much to ask for. For someone like me, at least. So be it, I guess.

I'm always here if you need to vent... and I'm sure you deserve many good things to happen in your life. I'm sending you happy thoughts ;)

No school again. I'll put my kids to work and make them shovel the driveway. :p (no worries, they actually like doing it. lol) and then maybe go to the store to get food, since we are running out and it's supposed to be freeze your ass off even though it's under 10 layers of clothes cold.

Come on, body, stop being a problem.. ugh.

jaguarundi said:
ladyforsaken said:

**hug** if you need it LF

Thank you, jag. *hugs*
I hope you're well.

Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:

I'm always here if you need to vent... and I'm sure you deserve many good things to happen in your life. I'm sending you happy thoughts ;)

Thanks, Cavey. I know, you're always there for me and I always appreciate it. :)

Nuzzy Nuz said:
HOW AM I GOING TO GET THIS FRIEND PROBLEM SOLVED?? X.x

Need help, Nuz?

Strange...I haven't felt like this for a while now. Mental disembowelment. It's barely 19:00 and I just want to sleep.

What are you getting out of all of this and why are you here? two questions i am asking myself lately.

Not impressed with people at work. Holiday forms were handed in last Friday on a first come first served basis.
I had the week off yet nobody told me. I am friends on facebook with most of them. I could lose out on some of the weeks I want.
Very selfish if you ask me.

Rosebolt said:
I always seem to have trouble replying to pms when feeling low. Apologies to those waiting.

I doubt anyone minds. I'm about as tardy as one can get when it comes to PMs. I have the best of intentions, but it always seems to take me quite a few days to finally get around to it.

johnny196775Again said:
Most all pms turn into big dissapontments.

Why?
Are you expecting something in particular?

Latest posts

Back