What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what I'm going to do with all this free time. I should catch up on reading a bit.

How nice it would be to have my aftermarket CPU Cooler atm. Without it, I am just playing the waiting game to build my PC.

I love you
Whaaaaaaaaaat!, love me??? Are you insane???
What, what's wrong in loving someone?
Yes, it is wrong to love. You should hate me instead
But I can't hate you, I simply can't.
Just do something and hate me, please
Noooooooooooooooo, I can only love you, please. I don't want you to return it
Still, not acceptable
But, but, but but but
No more buts, It's done

Sighs, Another big confusion in my head. Time flew but memory isn't....

Wondering why my cyber friend who has emailed me every day for 18 months hasn't contacted me for 4 days

In theory if there's a problem in this case it's because of me. So it follows that I shouldn't bother you if I have no solution.
EDIT: ok, in practice too.

lifestream said:
VanillaCreme said:
... I have no words for all that I'm thinking right now.

That's either a wonderful thing or a terrible thing. I hope it's the former.

I'm so irritated right now, it's more so the latter. Any pinch of hope I have for anything sizzles out, but I keep on looking forward. I believe things get worse before they get better, but sometimes I feel as though they just stay at a steady rate of bad.

Are you kidding me? The reason you stopped talking to me last month is because you went to Europe?! Well if it wasn't clear before it's clear now that I'm not a part of your life.... Thanks, Obama.

I'm never going to find someone to share in this life. I've always know this to be true...yet for some reason, I keep trying to be hopeful.

Oh yeah, and Jonathan Frakes was such a babe as Riker in ST:TNG :D

'If only' and 'what if' isn't going to get anyone anywhere. But I can wonder..
Still hurts.

Latest posts

Back