What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Power of positivity compels you The Power of positivity compels you The Power of positivity compels you The Power of positivity compels you The Power of positivity compels you

People will only ever understand what it is that they want to understand, rather than what is being taught to them or explained. The older you get, the less that you care about the surrounding misconceptions. Cover your own ass in life. Try not to create problems that you cannot un-create later. Perception is 9/10ths of the law.

I don't understand myself anymore. I've tried to write out all I'm feeling three or four times now, but I can't form it in a coherent way. It's just... god I wish I could talk to her 24/7. She keeps saying that I'll get bored of her or be put off by her at some point, but, I don't see it. I wish she wasn't that insecure. She's funny, she's beautiful, she's fairly smart, I just wish she saw that. But... still, why her? I've got my work cut out for me with her, even in the almost impossible scenario where she feels the same, she might never know how to express it. She's not perfect. She's not some perfect match for the dream girl I build in my head year after year like my ex was. It's not a case of "wow, we agree on everything" or "wow, we have everything in common" or even "wow, I feel like I've known you for years". We're so close, we've gone out of our way to tell each other so much, but, I still feel I don't know half the things about her. And yet... somehow... I like that? Like... our connection goes deeper than all that. Maybe I've been going about it wrong all these years. Looking for the wrong feels. Because, I don't think I've ever felt this way about someone before, even though it goes against every bit of logic in my head. I think I love her.

Rodent said:
You mean back to endless Let's Plays, pranks ("social experiments"), vlogs, cosmetic tutorials, random Top 10 lists and fail compilations...?

f4c.gif

You could always get into the drama. Do not recommend though.

I wanted to go to the library today to study but I have no clean clothes because I haven't done my laundry... :(

"This is a space of love and inclusion, you're not welcome here."

My poor head. But how does theirs not explode?

Volt said:
You could always get into the drama. Do not recommend though.

Nope. I've tried, but nope.

If you are looking for someone who is bright eyed and amazed with this world...It is not me. No, don't come looking for positive here. You want my honesty? You've got it. You want someone who works hard for who they love, even when her head is full of doubts? That's me. Sure, I can offer you a soft place to fall, an ear to vent out to, and a push out the door when needed. But don't expect me to romanticize my viewpoint of this world. Just be happy that I find it amusing over depressing.

Latest posts

Back