What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am a good person. I also try to be progressive and challenge myself, which is hard at times, but I wouldn't change that of myself.

As far as appearance, I think I have a good smile.

I try to be kind to both humans and animals. I have a desire for knowledge and to learn. I'm imaginative and playful and have big dreams and I'm still connected to my inner child. I'm decently healthy and if it's not saying too much, yes, I think I'm good-looking when I groom myself. And I'm always looking for more in life.

I like that I can always cheer up my friends when their down and my humour. My inquisitiveness and always willing to learn and try new things in every aspect of life, even if it terrifies me.

Physically, I guess my lips and hair are ok - the rest blaaaahhhhh 👎👎👎

I'm honest and make a conscious effort to be nice to people. This morning I was holding a door for a lady and she said "Wow, shivery isn't dead yet". That was very uplifting, doesn't always take much.

stb said:
I'm honest and make a conscious effort to be nice to people. This morning I was holding a door for a lady and she said "Wow, shivery isn't dead yet". That was very uplifting, doesn't always take much.

Maybe she was cold?

I like my terrible jokes.

Fair enough. The inherent fault in the grammar fairy is the ability to spell the wrong word entirely. Sounded fine in my head ;) .

-chivalry-

Personality wise, I think I am very responsible and loyal. I also think I can be a pretty fun person to be around, once you get me to open up.

As for physically, I run quite a bit so I have some lean muscle. I think that looks better than being bulky, even though the extra strength would be nice.

i like that i am able to walk around pretty easy. I like that i am capable of going in public to some degree. I like that i quit drinking 6 years ago.

This is so hard to do.....but positive affirmations is always good (and I need to do more of - continuously)

What I like......

I'm easy going
None judgemental of others
Polite

Nothing I can think about for physical appearance (I've never liked my looks)
Maybe......my eyes (been told they are intense)......lol

Creative. Bottom line. Adaptable. Funny.

Others like that, too, it just doesn't make them want to be close to me.

Lately I've been liking how caring I am. I do anything I can to help other people. =)

I like that I have my late mother's uncanny ability to be kind to practically everyone. I do the same without even thinking about it.

Latest posts

Back