What do you spend most of your time doing?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read or play around with photography or get drunk and watch movies/listen to music. Not a whole lot else. :/

Hi!
I like to play sports too much. So I spend most of my time by playing football, listening music,
watching movies and also by plying video games.

gaming, reading, growing plants, feeding cats, drawing, playing guitar, playing djembe, making sure the 3 people in my life are clean and fed :p

Reading and learning about stuff on the Web, trying to develop my own product to sell online so that I can quit my boring part-time job, thinking and writing about what I want in life in general and how to get it, singing, watching dumb videos on Youtube, taking long showers.

read, think, write, mostly in front of the computer.

So many of us spend most of our time online. I think the Internet should almost be made illegal. :D

90% of the time: Reading, thinking I should be exercising, Writing, thinking I should be exercising, playing video games, thinking I should be exercising, working, thinking I should be exercising, sleeping, thinking I should be exercising, sitting on my butt, thinking I should be exercising...

10% of the time: exercising. :p

----Steve

I spend most of my time studying my lesson. Sometimes I am busy surfing on the net. If I have a break time I go to a restaurant.

Sitting at the computer.
Caring for my animals.
Sleeping.
Horse Riding.
Building my collection of My Little Ponies.
Reading.

All I can think of.

1. ******* around online

2. Writing - even if only working things through in my head. Plus, I have a notebook on me at all times so I can scribble down those random snatches of phrase and plot that pop into my head. I also count daydreaming as a plot-development exercise.

Latest posts

Back