What I Wrote Down Today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XalosJuryin

Reaction score
I'm new here. Sorry for not introducing myself, but my situation demands this kind of entrance. Here is what I just wrote on my iPhone:

So. Beer is a friend when there's none. When all friends and company suddenly seem frozen in a very very distant and inacessible realm.

Beer is the saviour. And the destroyer.

Loneliness is a *****. Even though you know that your girlfriend, parents and friends all love and like you; loneliness just doesn't care – it comes.

As I texted my friend earlier today, I told her that there didn't seem to be any good reason for me to get out of the hotel, because I would be walking, eating, visiting, experiencing and thinking on my own. Beer seems the most meaningful destination right now.

I am giving in to the short term pleasures in order to soften loneliness.

Right now, loneliness strikes me as a sudden and lingering depressive force that clouds over you. Right now, as ai write, its not bad, actually. Because I am about to eat and drink some beer.

The funny thing is that some times when I drink beer I might get a little sad. But other times I become sympathetic towards everything and loneliness seems to fade away. Only for me to wake up and realize that I have sent my friends an audio message and that they will never answer.

Latest posts

Back