What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncertainty about the future in all aspects, fear and wanting. Much wanting.

Tons of reasons, which one should I point out here. The only hope this time is I'll fight it, fight it hard to the point of extinction like I have always done but this time I'll fight beyond that cause this one is really worth fighting for to whatever end.

sanguineRose said:
Magalie said:
PenDragon said:
sanguineRose said:
Expectations.

*hugs* Don't feel too lonely. you have great friends here, don't you?
I agree with PD!

Hugs from me too Rose!

Yes, I have. :)

Thank you for the support guys.

Feel free to contact me when need some cleaning as well, I'm a **** good cleaner :D

PenDragon said:
Feel free to contact me when need some cleaning as well, I'm a **** good cleaner :D

Well in that case, my house could use some cleaning. I don't have boobs though, does it still apply? :p

Rosebolt said:
PenDragon said:

Well in that case, my house could use some cleaning. I don't have boobs though, does it still apply? :p

May be you can wear something resembling to those :p might look more appealing on you, who knows ;)

PenDragon said:
May be you can wear something resembling to those :p might look more appealing on you, who knows ;)

Sure thing, if it means my house will be clean, i'm all for it. :D

Latest posts

Back