What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:(
[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
take the blind leap of faith
[video=youtube]

Finding out that my mom's car caught on fire while she was in the store. No one got hurt or anything. She said the car was smoking but went inside the store anyway thinking it just needed to cool down. When she came back out the fire department was already there and my mom's car was in flames. I guess the thought that she could have been in the car of course brang me to tears because I cry for everything. So weird... now my mom's car is dead. :(

Bei said:
Finding out that my mom's car caught on fire while she was in the store. No one got hurt or anything. She said the car was smoking but went inside the store anyway thinking it just needed to cool down. When she came back out the fire department was already there and my mom's car was in flames. I guess the thought that she could have been in the car of course brang me to tears because I cry for everything. So weird... now my mom's car is dead. :(

That's so scary. Sorry to hear about the car. But it's great that your mom is completely fine.

Bei said:

Your mom is fine:)
And if the car burnt down, I suppose she will get a new one, so the possibility of that ever happening to her will be close to zero:)
Be happy that the destiny or something decided that she is to live:)

Mr.YellowCat said:
Bei said:

Your mom is fine:)
And if the car burnt down, I suppose she will get a new one, so the possibility of that ever happening to her will be close to zero:)
Be happy that the destiny or something decided that she is to live:)

Yes, I'm happy nothing really bad happened. I kind of hated that car so maybe it was a good thing.

EveWasFramed said:

That was such a sweet video.

the thought that this really cute nice guy might like me a bit, because I just can't have more hurt, I can't, and as everyone knows that I only attract evil people, or I transform them into such - then the thought that most probably he doesn't like me anyway

I was having a sort out and found a bunch of my mum's hair curlers (rollers I think they're called), that had found their way to my house after she died (4 years ago now). They still had strands of her hair in them and smelt of her, that brought back all kinds of memories and a few tears.

Not getting a problem fixed for my parents. Not finding a thing that fit me when shopping. Money worries...A lot of little stuff that made me breakdown for a bit.

Solivagant said:
Hurting someone I love.
I can't do anything right. I hate me.

:( Hug.
A soothing balm (from start to end) for you:
[video=youtube]

Bei said:

Sorry you had to go through such shock. :\

user 130057 said:
Nothing yet, but I swear that I cry more than is healthy for a man.

Aww, it's okay. I feel the same but I think it's good that we do. Some people don't cry enough. I'll share my tissues with you. :p

being stuck in the street because my legs decided they had enough and having to call a taxi

I cried cause I missed my hometown where I used to live which is Maryland. I miss the woods, my old friends, even the mall that was close by, seasonal change, country back roads and I was much happier there. In Florida I'm miserable. =( If only I could move back to Maryland.

Bei said:
user 130057 said:
Nothing yet, but I swear that I cry more than is healthy for a man.

Aww, it's okay. I feel the same but I think it's good that we do. Some people don't cry enough. I'll share my tissues with you. :p

Hey thanks! It's much appreciated, but a box of towels might be more appropriate. :p

Latest posts

Back