What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been friends with a lately for the past 2 yrs. And our younger daughters are on the same team. My older son also graduated with her daughter. Anyway, turns out, i am not as friendly with her as i believed. I value her but she doesn't value me in the same way. So, she had a graduation party and literally Everyone was invited except me and my family. It feels shameful to even talk about it. I honestly dont' know what makes me the person who is excluded. Guess i never will get it whatever it is. I am a professional person, i dress decently, i try to be polite. I really dont' know what it is that people are looking for anymore.

The fact that nobody cares. *shrug* I'm tired of crying. It's seriously not worth it anymore.

Puncturing a tyre when I was already overwhelmed with so many important things to do. It also left an elderly relative alone longer than it should have been.

Seeing that poor little boy in Syria alone in an ambulance, shocked and bleeding.......tears!

Latest posts

Back