What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What made me smile today,.....?
DEVUS staying on ALL!
Nice PM from Alma!
SkaFish being happy!
PurpleMist! For caring about her Daughter,...............and for my wings!
Alma's photo of Flay.
Arachne's pile of leaves!
BlackFires's good old fashioned, moral's and romantic attitude!

Got into a rough mood very early in the morning so I decided to go on a midnight jog. First I was laughing because of how silly this felt (It was freezing cold and raining and I had no jacket and was trying to interrupt the jog every once in a while with overdramatic sneaking, dancing, and singing.) After that, I was laughing about the fact I was laughing.

I should really do this more often.

thanks 4 your kind words and understanding... I appreciate that fact that u took the time out 2 say wat u thought about my post and how it represented my lifestyle and my values in life... :)
gabriel20 said:
What made me smile today,.....?
DEVUS staying on ALL!
Nice PM from Alma!
SkaFish being happy!
PurpleMist! For caring about her Daughter,...............and for my wings!
Alma's photo of Flay.
Arachne's pile of leaves!
BlackFires's good old fashioned, moral's and romantic attitude!

gabriel20 said:
SkaFish being happy!

Aww, thanks pal. It comes and goes. It's easier when I was able to hang out with friends this week. One of my friends came in from out of town and it was nice to see him again, as well as my other friends who I don't get to see often either.

What made me happy today? Just being with my dog. I love it when I come over by him and he wags his tail. It makes me feel like he's happy to see me, like I matter to him.

Glad you're happy Ska!

What made me smile today was a lovely young Lady having good manners,sense and maturity, beyond her years,
and saying I was a true Gentleman,and she thought I was 40! That's wicked!

Cheered me up so much,thanks BF.

NOTE; To all people,please do me a big favour, go say Hi to BlackFire,and give her loads of reps!

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Got into a rough mood very early in the morning so I decided to go on a midnight jog. First I was laughing because of how silly this felt (It was freezing cold and raining and I had no jacket and was trying to interrupt the jog every once in a while with overdramatic sneaking, dancing, and singing.) After that, I was laughing about the fact I was laughing.

I should really do this more often.

Sounds like you had a great time. :)

Latest posts

Back