What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was out today and saw true autumn like never before. Leaves floating in the sky, stormy skies and yellow colored trees. It was beautiful and brought smile to my face.

Classmate I did a presentation with said I was brilliant afterwards...yeah, I know I improvised about 70% of the whole thing and I felt like crap beforehand. She actually wanted to ask the teacher if we can postpone it to the next school week (in January!) because of my condition but I just said 'Screw that'. Needless to say, we got an A and passed with flying colours. That's how it's done...

The AFLAC dude visited the office today and informed me that I eligible for a rebate this year. Nothing like unexpected cash!

Watching snow fall with my cat this morning. She's so fascinated by all the movement, so **** adorable.

Trying to get to 12 km on the bike at the gym in 27 min with a bit of difficulty and when I finish it says that I have 11.99 km XD

So close yet so far, all I could say was F**k.

mattathyah said:
Trying to get to 12 km on the bike at the gym in 27 min with a bit of difficulty and when I finish it says that I have 11.99 km XD

So close yet so far, all I could say was F**k.

Haha. Hate it when that happens. XD

Rodent said:
Classmate I did a presentation with said I was brilliant afterwards...yeah, I know I improvised about 70% of the whole thing and I felt like crap beforehand. She actually wanted to ask the teacher if we can postpone it to the next school week (in January!) because of my condition but I just said 'Screw that'. Needless to say, we got an A and passed with flying colours. That's how it's done...

Oh wow, congrats, Rodent!

Fest said:
Watching snow fall with my cat this morning. She's so fascinated by all the movement, so **** adorable.

I wish I could see snow fall too.

Boomer wagged when I walked by him, so I came down to snuggle. Then he dodged me and rolled away, like he was doing a move. It made me laugh to see that even at 11, he's still got plenty of silly :)

Latest posts

Back