What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reading the posts from gabriel20... it made my day to finally see, that chivalry isn't completely dead! I am one of those people who would prefer 4 a guy 2 show more interest in their conversations they in her looks and body shape... I like the idea of being "courted" (god im such a nerd, using something from the 15-18 century... hell it probably was even further back) and 4 a guy to "woo" me and show me how much I matter to him... I want a guy to give me his whole heart and soul, instead of trying to win me over w/ his body... I want him to say words that not only will me make my heart beat rapidly but make my mind replay it over and over again... I want a guy who can show me, in littlest of gestures (like pulling a chair out for me, getting my coat or giving me his, lighting the candles to make the mood more beautiful and romantic and soothing, getting the door both in and out of a building and when he's driving, writes me long love letters(rare to find that!) and sprinkles rose petals on the floor/bed/or entrance of my home to start off my relaxing time from work. I want a guy to want to do the dishes and cook, whether it be breakfast or dinner/dessert. I would love it to if he gave me a single red rose when he asks me out 4 the first time... and may I add carriage rides and walks in the park in the starlit sky is another way to get my attention. I want that love that lasts a life time and will continue forevermore... the love that poets write about, that angel in heaven weep about and that sings to the world... I want that soulmate/meant to be... I've always been a helpless romantic, now hopefully u can see y... :)

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Skid Row 89 said:
Remembering a very strange dream I had that was like something from a Hollywood blockbuster.

Ooh! What happened in it? (If you don't mind me asking)
Bit of a grim prospect but a dream where the heads in my workplace were taking out anyone they deemed "undesirable" and replacing them with doubles that behaved in a very robotic manner and I was some sort of freedom fighter trying to stand against it!

The frost on my vans windows, the last of the coloured leaves falling from the trees and being true to myself.. Blessed be ^.^

salem came home :)...my nazi cat, winston, chased my other cat, salem, away last week...she was at my front door this morning when i was leaving for work...so happy she's not out there by herself in the woods any longer...

Parents and my 2 human brothers were out doing things, so it was just me at home with Boomer. I got to just lay on the floor with him and snuggle. Needless to say, being with him feels much better than being by myself.

Got some good advice for someone I'm worried about. I'm still worried and a bit sad, but I feel slightly more confident to make things better.

I'm a she!That's better then the joke with the nun and the child!:))

Keep posting the jokes,Gabriel!

Sorry Magalie! Humble apology for my mistake! *hug*

The Nun joke is quite a rude one. Funny though.

No need to apologize,my profile picture is a little vague!*hugs back to you*

YES YES YES I PROBABLY HAVE AN INTERNSHIP WITH MY COUNTRY'S BRANCH OF THE COMPANY I WANT TO WORK WITH LATER BYEEEEEE.

Latest posts

Back