What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GraceBlossom said:
Last night my 4 year old son laughing so hard he cried at the Minions :)

These moments must be captured on camera!

It will be awesome to show him what he did when he was young, once he gets older.

These memories are priceless!

I checked a girl today who was my age, in college, and had a really similar energetic outward personality. She seemed like the type of girl I should be talking to and I made the decision to try to spark real conversation next time; if that happens. Try to get her name and number.

Caught me off guard :p I don't normally interact with women I'm interested in.

Indifferent said:
I checked a girl today who was my age, in college, and had a really similar energetic outward personality. She seemed like the type of girl I should be talking to and I made the decision to try to spark real conversation next time; if that happens. Try to get her name and number.

Caught me off guard :p I don't normally interact with women I'm interested in.

Good luck!

Blush said:
Buying concert tickets.

What concert are you going to?

I had a strange, crazy night. I ended up staying up until 4 in the morning. :D It must have been 7 or 8 years since I last did that. Funny thing is I still wasn't tired when I did go to bed. But I think I fell asleep pretty fast.
I had set my alarm to 10:30, and the awakening was very nice. Do you know those days when you look around, and everything just seems to have a whole new quality to itself? It was interesting. And it was completely silent, I mean 100%. Usually I don't get that in this house, so that's what really amazed me. And I felt strangely awake and alert, despite that long night.
Today was filled with mundane things, but they also had a nice and enjoyable quality to them. Like: My childhood hairdresser still recognising me when I took my grandmother to her. She asked me how I was doing, and I said "good". Because that's what you say. Thing is, I walked out of there and realized I meant it.
Or: Going to the office supplies store and the cashier starting a really weird conversation with me (First sentence he ever said, without even looking at me: "You don't know how much I envy you" - lol). So it's just...... a crazy day, in a way :) On the way home from that store, I looked up at the sky, and it was blue with white puffy clouds, and it was.... perfect :) I love such moments.

Latest posts

Back