What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebolt said:
^ Oh, i never said you had to move. I'll make you move.

That just won't happen. I'd cling on to something heavy.. or something. Or run away.. and never come back. So, which option would be best? Hmm :p

I had a funny awkward situation yesterday at work. There is a small hallway with doors at the both ends. I entered with the one, and lady across it entered with the other one..... And we both waited holding the door open for the other one. Then we both walked at the same time...And got back because we thought the other one is passing. And at the end of it, we just went, no one holding doors open for anyone...

The gal I met for a tea and then movie/further convo at her place.

Not sure another outing will come of our evening, but she definitely made my month :).

This Paul Heyman DVD program made me laugh. I've always liked him, especially watching ECW when I was younger, but seeing the story as a whole, and hearing him tell his point of view... It's more respect than I think any wrestling fan could ever truly say.

Today what made me smile was knowing it's been 2 weeks since my relationship almost ended and we seem to be communicating wonderfully now. He has shown a lot of maturity in the last few weeks, which I didn't believe would last, but his whole attitude is changing it seems. He's said and done things I never heard/saw before and it gives me hope that we can be together after all.

Seeing someone on the Forum today I hadn't seen in awhile. It was fantastic to see them around.

Triple Bogey said:
golf this morning, bad start but battled back to get a good score. (sorry if I am droning on !)

I just started driving, having trouble with my swing, I can hit it but the distance is always my problem, but it's fun learning, I hope to play an actual game by next summer!

So driving this morning made me smile, now sitting on the hammock waiting for my bf, he's making us a few Old Fashions and we're going to spend the afternoon together under the trees :)

Pike Creek said:
Triple Bogey said:
golf this morning, bad start but battled back to get a good score. (sorry if I am droning on !)

I just started driving, having trouble with my swing, I can hit it but the distance is always my problem, but it's fun learning, I hope to play an actual game by next summer!

So driving this morning made me smile, now sitting on the hammock waiting for my bf, he's making us a few Old Fashions and we're going to spend the afternoon together under the trees :)

Hey that's good ! :)

Practise makes perfect !

Latest posts

Back