What Names Have You Given?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My car is Big Pete.

I named my step-dad's old pick-up the Jolly Green Giant.

My dog's name was already Travis when I got him, but I gave him the last name Barker. (A play on the Blink 182 drummers name).

Even though I talk to my computer, games, water, pillow, the wall of the shower, etc. I still have yet to name them. Sounds like a good idea though :D

I named my Lego figures. Had a bunch of them, some based on TV shows I watched. Twiki, Starbuck, Aunt Kathie.. Robot. Several others I can't think of right now. I named animals. Had a guinea pig named Icy once. Have three dogs named Angel, Sugar, and Sissy. Had an imaginary friend named Kalana.

Buncha crazy-ass honeysuckle. :cool: lol

I've given pet names to many people here. Cant remember any names given to anybody.
Minty is ******, pooper. Steve (bjd) is Catfish ****** (*whispers* fuuuuckkkk youu), Eve is (MUHAHAHA here we go) Ebe, Beb, Bebra, eh not typing rest, Mysis (if he is still here(sisterdude, fishdude), Vanillacreme is botgirl, Vega is Gagala, Vagala. Archist (if he is here as well) is jewmon (no offence, he likes it), yesm is yesmon, Knight is kite, Sophia has way too many mafiagrace, Sophisticated lady, Sophomore, Sophosaur, uhh cant rememeber.. God! I am tired of thinking!!!
Oh yeah Aaron is feminist (idk what his forum name is, I think a desolatesoul)

I forgot to add ryan's pet name toiletryan xD

I named the cat I got last year Fergal because no one, not even the vets, knew she was in fact a girl until she was taken in to be neutered. Now she's Fergie, but I call her Girl Kitten or Girl Stripes instead. :shy:

I'd fill up the whole page... haha. I'll try to keep it basic and just what I've named for the past half decade or so...

Son- Alex Joseph
Old cat- Kiara
Fish- Thingy
Fish- Paper

I had a couple turtles that wandered into our yard which our dog found. One I called Leonardo and the other got called Michelangelo because it had orange markings on its shell. A rabbit we had as a kid I got to name, called him Theodore because he liked to eat (after the chipmunk). My brother named our other rabbit "Snowy" because she was a white rabbit and her fur was soft. :rolleyes: Never named an inanimate object except for stuffed animals as a little kid. :D

I name everything (what I don't name, my kids do)

My cat is Jasper (but I didn't technically name her)
My son's cat is Lucy (again, didn't technically name her)

Then my kids, but I won't tell you their names

Latest posts

Back