What should i do ??????

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lina

Reaction score
Hi guys ,
This is the whole story : i've met a guy a year ago ,i was talking with some friends at the park and he was staring at me and smiling_ i've never seen him before so i just ran away and forgot about him. This year i had some work to do for my university studies and i just meet him again at the place i have to work in . We did never talk but he seems very nice , he was staring at me at the beginning and trying to talk to me but it did not work cause he was always busy and me too and we did not met often so .. I WONDER WHY NOW he don't look at me in the same manner ? and tomorrow is my last chance to get in touch with him cause i really like him and i'm gonna leave_ but i HAVE TO DO A BIG EFFORT TO MAKE IT WORK : to meet him tomorrow and i WONDER IF IT REALLY DESERVES ??

WHAT SHOULD I DO ?????

I don't know why he looks at you different or it may be your perception. There are two choices here. You can risk being rejected and talk to hi. Either he will want to see you or he will decline. Choice two is to save your pride and let it go. For me, Id take the chance if I liked him enough. Id rather face rejection than live the rest of my life wondering what if.....

He probably stopped looking at you that way because you dodged him. A lot of us already assume women aren't interested, so for a woman to evade it makes it exceedingly obvious. If you think he's interesting you will have to be proactive now.

Thank you
But if i meet him again how can i approach him without other noticing _ i'd like to meet him out of work , to know him enough but i don't know anything about him : where he does often go , ... ?

He probably figured you weren't interested and gave up. But, considering that you seem to be now, I would say just approach him. What does it matter if other people notice? If you think he's a nice guy and all, I wouldn't let him slip on by if I were you.

Probably because you ran off last time; don't run off this time.

Welcome to the site.

Ok thx i'll try ;the problem is i'm leaving soon there is no much time left and i've discovered but late that he was a great person not the same one i tought him t
o be !! I'll try my best !

Thank u guys!!

Just make an effort to let him know you like him, I'm sure if he picks up on it he may do something about it; if not, it's OK cause you'll find someone eventually!

If all else fails:

TY95jGb.gif

9006 said:
Just make an effort to let him know you like him, I'm sure if he picks up on it he may do something about it; if not, it's OK cause you'll find someone eventually!

I hope so/ i was thinking to give up and to not go tomorrow but your post and the others are saying the same thing so the next two days would decide our destiny !!

Latest posts

Back