What should i talk about with girls at parties [18 years old]

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
I am going out with couple of friends and few girls in two days and its been about 1 year since i was in a relationship and i am 18 now and friend will introduce me to some girls, so i feel nervous now about what should i talk with them even though i usually find something to talk about, but i simply want to show them that i am confident and i want to talk to them about things that people usually talk at parties :).. So what do i do? Please give me some ideas i have 2 more days left before party...

18 year olds at a party?
Just talk about them, always a safe bet.
Anything casual really, you won't be expected to take part in any philosophical discussion.

Avoid these topics:

1) Football
2) Weight Lifting
3) Hunting/Fishing

(unless you know the woman is interested in these topics)

These are the topics I get bored with because I know nothing about them and guys go on and on and on about them. (although I know a little about freshwater fishing so that isn't as bad)

how cool college will be, their majors, and how expensive tuition is. if they're not interested in that ask about keeping up with the kardashians and how lame it is jersey shore is over.

The rule when talking to girls is to get them to talk about themselves. Hours can elapse without you even having to say anything but "wow", "amazing", "that is so deep", and "interesting" and she will recall it as the deepest conversation of her life.

bodafuko said:
The rule when talking to girls is to get them to talk about themselves. Hours can elapse without you even having to say anything but "wow", "amazing", "that is so deep", and "interesting" and she will recall it as the deepest conversation of her life.

You just outdid yourself :)

bodafuko said:

Looooooool Nice :D

Not every girl is obsessed with talking about herself, the kardashians, or college. Ask her about things she likes and try to find some stuff you have in common and go from there. If they're not interested, they're not the girl you want anyways.

Latest posts

Back