what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u76680ug5v9.jpg

Lonekiller--"Powder was an awesome film!"

I saw "The Fugitive" with Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones last night. I love that movie. I can't count how many times I saw it. One reason I have for being so fond of that move is it makes me wonder how many innocent people are in prison and facing the death penalty.

Felix said:
"Buried", good movie.

One of my favorites of all time. :)

scream_4.jpg

Scream 4 gets 4/10. I like how it is self aware that it is a slasher movie and I liked its references to jigsaw. :)

Red+Riding+Hood+Movie.png

Its kinda funny how I was thinking red riding hood seemed kinda twilightish. Then I realized it was created by the same director that made twilight. It gets a 5/10. The scripting was bad in this movie.

scream_4.jpg

Scream 4 gets 4/10. I like how it is self aware that it is a slasher movie and I liked its references to jigsaw. :)

Red+Riding+Hood+Movie.png

Its kinda funny how I was thinking red riding hood seemed kinda twilightish. Then I realized it was created by the same director that made twilight. It gets a 5/10. The scripting was bad in this movie.

green mile, was on television yesterday.

One of the few things that could make me turn on my television.

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter
Jesus_Christ_Vampire_Hunter.jpg

Badjedidude said:
^^^Hahaha... how was that one? XD

Flawed but better than a lot of low/no budget films. It may have been best musical movie that i have seen of Jesus and Santos the Mexican wrestler teaming up and using martial arts to save Ottawa's lesbian from the vampires that have been killing them.

case+39+poster.jpg

Case 39 got a 5 out of 10, something was just missing from this movie...

small_The_Shrine.jpg

The Shrine got a 4/10, scripting wasn't that good.

20f5ds.jpg

Haunting at the Beacon gets 3.5 out of 10 from me.

let_the_right_one_in_movie_poster.jpg

Let the Right One In (It got really really good reviews by critics) 5.0/10

Latest posts

Back