what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
movie
movie
dunno
tryin 2 think back a few months
oooooh
bride of frankenstein!!
yep that was it
felt like it had feminist overtones LoL

Felix said:
Human centepide... not very good

Oh great now I've got to get the image of that out of my head...again. Not very good...hmm I'd have thought the plot might have been a clue. I see no value in making films like that personally.

I recently watched Cowboys and Aliens, I thought it was pretty good :p, the effects were great although the movie did drag on for a little longer than I liked. Pretty epic movie though haha!

I saw Breaking Dawn Part 1

The-Twilight-Sage-Breaking-Dawn-Part-1-Poster-2.jpg

4 out of 10

annik said:
Felix said:
Human centepide... not very good

Oh great now I've got to get the image of that out of my head...again. Not very good...hmm I'd have thought the plot might have been a clue. I see no value in making films like that personally.

lol Well I liked the idea a lot actully, I like both mad scientist kind of movies and weird phisical anormaities and there aren't many movies like that. But the plot was too simple, the acting was lame and the I toguht the cops were too stupid to be believable.

The Saddest Music in the World. Bit different and not everyones cup of tea but I like that kinda stuff. The only movie you'll ever see with a female double legged amputee that performs on stage with two glass legs full of beer XD

They told me it sucked, yet i had to see it... "The Human Centipede 2"... Nice try but too slow and boring, had to play a videogame while watching it to get to the end.

Felix said:
They told me it sucked, yet i had to see it... "The Human Centipede 2"... Nice try but too slow and boring, had to play a videogame while watching it to get to the end.

Remind me to never agree to see a film with you! ;)

DreamerDeceiver said:
Ivanhoe (1952)
Decidedly the most beautiful Technicolor film I've seen yet.

A Judas Priest fan eh ? Sad Wings is one of their best.

6o11x2mss3nim2s1.jpg

I was curious how they could make a movie out of such a short story.
The story its self is just the first 20 minutes, the rest was additional writing.
It worked anyway.

Latest posts

Back