what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently saw "Brave" in the Cinema. Was a really nice, sweet film! Was nice to see a ginger person as the main character too x]

Gutted said:
I recently saw "Brave" in the Cinema. Was a really nice, sweet film! Was nice to see a ginger person as the main character too x]

lol totally agree with you :p

"Gone Baby, Gone"

Breaking Dawn and a horror movie called Playback. They both were pretty decent, I liked them a lot. :)

I watched all 3 Transformers movies, Transformers, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, and Transformers Dark of the Moon.

Sci-Fi said:
I watched all 3 Transformers movies, Transformers, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, and Transformers Dark of the Moon.

My condolences!

I watched Zoolander last night, I absolutely love that film.

zlndr.jpg

best movie ever: BraveHeart

I remember being 5 and had the hugest crush on Mel Gibson "William Wallace".
This was my fave movie at only 5 years old lol

the tunnel. aussie low budget movie about something lurking in a network of abandoned underground railway tunnels. excellent acting made this very watchable

Avatar. Seen it around 4 times now. But I still like watching it if it's on TV. I am currently watching The Crazies as we speak. I got it for Christmas on DVD but it's on TV also. Film4 can be great sometimes!

The Doppelganger, for the second time. I was in the mood for "people who are not really people" kind of movies.

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon! Wanted to see this movie for ages. Never got round to watching it in the Cinema. But my Mum's Boyfriend has it on DVD. It's a great film, although the ending isn't too great. It's goes suddenly from action to nothing :p

Latest posts

Back