what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched The Notebook, didn't like it D= way too simple and predictable for my taste >_< but I thought I'd give it a go since it got a 8.0/10 user rating on imdb, and I liked Ryan Gosling in the other movies

I'm so picky :D

Burn After Reading.

It is one of those movies that after viewing you realize you just wasted 96 minutes of your life that you will never get back.

eviloreo said:
punisher said:
the punisher (2005) its one of my fave movies

oh jeez i wondor why /rolleyes

i recently saw Babylon A.D. starring Vin Diesel

No i dont recommend it

Is that because my user name is the same :) dont worry, i dont kick ass like the real one

5100EE4ZKZL.jpg

amores%20perros.jpg

The new Futurama movie, Bender's Game.

The plot sort of meandered all over the place (makes sense since it will be broken up into several episodes), but overall I liked it.

Death in the Shadows

there_will_be_blood_ver4.jpg

Finally got around to seeing this and I must say to you that Daniel Day Lewis definitely deserved the oscar for this one. His American accent did slip a couple of times but it wasn't as bad for him like in Gangs of New York *cringes*

I just finished watching Legend of the Black Scorpion. It was very Shakespearean/Greek Tragedy-ish.

Not bad though. I dug it. Now I'm going to watch Last Hurrah For Chivalry.

I really wish everything in life could be solved by knowing Kung Fu like it is in the movies.

Clerk: I'm sorry sir, I can't return this without a receipt.
Me: But you were the clerk who sold me it, you just returned that old lady in front of me's stuff without a receipt.
CLerk: I am sorry sir, it's story policy.
Me: HAIIIIIIIII SEVEN FORBIDDEN FISTS OF THE SHAO LIN *punch* *punch* *punch* *punch* *punch* *punch* *punch* *head explode*
Me: I am sorry, but I can't return your life, that's MY policy.
Store Manager: Oh dear, sir here please, have some money!
Me: Why thank you! Now to ride my chariot off into the sunset...

...Ok, that's enough of a look into my imagination.

Passion of the Christ

(not religious at all)

After watching it i did some reading about the cast of characters in the movie, my question is.... if you shook jesus's hand does that make you a saint? o.0?

lol, i just finshed watching the third xmen movie, i thought it was pretty good,

aww i <3 Logan

:D

Unacceptance said:
Clerk: I'm sorry sir, I can't return this without a receipt.
Me: But you were the clerk who sold me it, you just returned that old lady in front of me's stuff without a receipt.
CLerk: I am sorry sir, it's story policy.
Me: HAIIIIIIIII SEVEN FORBIDDEN FISTS OF THE SHAO LIN *punch* *punch* *punch* *punch* *punch* *punch* *punch* *head explode*
Me: I am sorry, but I can't return your life, that's MY policy.
Store Manager: Oh dear, sir here please, have some money!
Me: Why thank you! Now to ride my chariot off into the sunset...

Wow. Just wow.

The last movie I watched was The Fantastic Planet (On Unacceptance's suggestion) It was pretty bizarre, although I really liked the visuals and the sound, and some scenes were oddly soothing and calming to watch.

Here's a link to its page on imdb.com: Fantastic Planet

Saw Charlie Bartlett the other day, I liked it, loved Robert Downey Jr.'s character in it, I thought he was such a cool dad and principal.

Latest posts

Back