What's wrong with you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see, I'm insecure about many things mostly myself and my romantic relationships. I'm extremely shy and usually tend to bounce between being happy and being depressed as all get out. I trust people way too much and too early, thinking that they'll never do harm to me. I'm somewhat selfish, hold grunges for a long time and worry too much over small and big things.

1. I have deep-seated trust issues, which often don't come out until late in the game of a relationship. I have high hopes for this current one though. I think we've finally hurtled over the trust thing. Yay!

2. I can be impatient.

3. I have a cynical, crunchy exterior that masks the fact that inside I am a soft and squishy idealist who actually believes the promises people make, even rashly. Ugh. That honeysuckle NEVER ends well and causes me to thicken up that cynical shell.

In general, I am a cynic and only expect people to, when given enough time, start being an ******* to me. This causes me to want to protect myself from virtually everybody, which is why I am secretive and selective about who tI talk to and what I talk about.

There are a lot of things about myself that I rarely share with anyone: talents, hobbies, accomplishments, thoughts, the list goes on and on......

It's not that I find it hard to socialize... it's that I find it hard to socialize with MOST people, and I think that's an important distinction.

Latest posts

Back