wherr my Swtor players at??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melroc

Reaction score
This game saved my life
took off my gunlock and had my pistol to my head and ready to pull the trigger

Then I looked at the floor and found the game box
I bought it couple days before in December
installed, loaded up, and now it's the best thing in my life's

Sure u may call it sad, butt at least when I play I don't think about how much I want to die
what server and side y'all play on???

I used to play alot on Trask Ulgo, was in a cool RP guild, rolled Jedi consular :p

I have 2 chars in swtor, sith lord and a jedi, but haven't played in a while. I got sucked into eve online and haven't looked back.
it's great to hear that you've found a focus and outlet. :)

I never played The Old Republic, but I am a pretty big fan of the first two games. KOTOR and The Sith Lords. I can never bring myself to even try the dark side, since it isn't just about using evil powers....you have to actually be mean to people and I don't want to do that! I like being the hero, anyway.

PS, melroc, I hope you're doing better these days. What kinds of characters do you like to play?

That's a great story! Game/gaming always get put down when it is actually a great outlet and a can be a great hobby. What is so much more glorious to be a hiker instead of a gamer ? God knows I walk a lot in all the mmos :p

Latest posts

Back