Who has a Playstation 3?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they messed up on the PS3 and that was when the XBox took over. I only ever really wanted a PS3 for one game.

ringwood said:
Mr.YellowCat said:
One in here!;)
Rocking Skyrim as of late:)

Sweet! Skyrim is a wicked game - I'm alternately between that game and Fallout 3 at the moment. :)

Heard a lot of good reviews about Fallout 3, and was thinking about getting it.
Do you recommend it?
Or should I go with a long envisioned Red Dead Redemption?:)

Both! Depends on whether you feel like being a cowboy, riding your trusty steed across dusty prairies, and getting into gunfights with dangerous outlaws and upholding the law...or whether you feel like roaming across a desolate post-apocalyptic landscape, never quite sure what you'll encounter as nuclear fallout has done a number on the remaining populace. They are both wicked games...:)

ringwood said:
Both! Depends on whether you feel like being a cowboy, riding your trusty steed across dusty prairies, and getting into gunfights with dangerous outlaws and upholding the law...or whether you feel like roaming across a desolate post-apocalyptic landscape, never quite sure what you'll encounter as nuclear fallout has done a number on the remaining populace. They are both wicked games...:)

Thanks for the info;)
Considering you play Skyrim as well, do you have more knowledge about its extensions (Dragonborn, Dawnguard etc...), and how to get them/incorporate them into the game I´m already playing?

I´m really lacking of talent when it comes to electronics and its basic understanding:D

An you dont have to answer if you feel like this is just waste of time, thanks for the previous answers though;)

Kid n' her Mom gave me the 3 several years ago for X-Mas. I've never really had time to play it and it ended up in Kids room....I go visit it once in awhile.

I have a PS3! =D
Next week, I'm starting Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2!
\(^o^)/

Mr.YellowCat said:
Thanks for the info;)
Considering you play Skyrim as well, do you have more knowledge about its extensions (Dragonborn, Dawnguard etc...), and how to get them/incorporate them into the game I´m already playing?

I´m really lacking of talent when it comes to electronics and its basic understanding:D

An you dont have to answer if you feel like this is just waste of time, thanks for the previous answers though;)

You can buy the 'Skyrim: Legendary' edition which has all the add-ons included. You could also download them from the Playstation store via your PS3 but it's way more expensive that way - last time I looked, each add-on was $10 or so, plus it's a hassle to download them. Not sure what country you're in, but just check at your local gaming store or order it online. Here's what it looks like: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=0829c75ed87a7358fc2440a31b4c9af1en02

ringwood said:
Mr.YellowCat said:
Thanks for the info;)

You can buy the 'Skyrim: Legendary' edition which has all the add-ons included. You could also download them from the Playstation store via your PS3 but it's way more expensive that way - last time I looked, each add-on was $10 or so, plus it's a hassle to download them. Not sure what country you're in, but just check at your local gaming store or order it online. Here's what it looks like: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=0829c75ed87a7358fc2440a31b4c9af1en02

Thanks for the info, you are a kind person:)

I stopped playing my PS3 for sometime but only recently got back into it. I made a PSN account a few months ago if anyone was to add me I am mike51501989 . I have a couple of newer games like COD and GTA but mostly older games

sentiententity said:
Cant go wrong with skyrim, fallout 3, or red dead redemption. Red is my favorite of the bunch.

I got Red Dead Redemption a while back that game was so fun.

Hearmenow2012 said:
I have a PS3, however I don't play it that much. That should change soon though when I've received my copy of MGSV Ground Zeroes.

It won't change for long - you can complete it 100% in 90 minutes!

I have playstation 3... Right now, I'm on Dues Ex: Human Revolution... I beat it once & I'm trying to go through 2nd time & trying out stuff I missed the first time around... I know it's a bit of an older game but I like it... Before this game, I finished Infamous 1 & 2... I don't know what I'm gonna move on to once I finish Dues Ex for the 2nd time...

I have a PS3. In no rush to get ps4, at all

Skyrim and Call of duty Ghost are absolute favorites now,
but I love Oblivion too.
Have played COD since the first modern warfare.
I only play COD online though, don't even play through the story modes.
I've had a lot of fun as a girl kicking ass on a 'mans game'
(you wouldn't believe how much honeysuckle I've copped from guys loosing to a girl on COD)

Latest posts

Back