Who has a Playstation 3?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do but I no longer have a controller. I bought it from a friend for $50 and the only games I've played on it are Shadow of the Colossus and The Last of Us. Both of which were amazing. One of these days I'll get a new controller and try Uncharted, Infamous and Journey.

Edge, in case you didn't know you can use a PS2 controller on it...you will need an adapter but I bought one off of ebay for only a few bucks (four bucks and free shipping if I remember correctly) and it works like a charm. My point is, if you already have a ps2 controller or can get one really cheap, added to the price of the adapter it might be cheaper than getting a PS3. Just a thought.

beautiful loser said:
Edge, in case you didn't know you can use a PS2 controller on it...you will need an adapter but I bought one off of ebay for only a few bucks (four bucks and free shipping if I remember correctly) and it works like a charm. My point is, if you already have a ps2 controller or can get one really cheap, added to the price of the adapter it might be cheaper than getting a PS3. Just a thought.

Thanks for the info. I think I need an official PS3 controller though because I had an off brand one but it didn't have the sixaxis function so I couldn't play Beyond Two Souls because it seems it requires it.

I've got one, it's pretty neglected though. Originally I got it purely because I wanted to play The Last Guardian... and that was announced, like, five years ago and they seem no closer to bringing it out.
So I'm thinking this could be another Duke Nukem thing... and by the time it does come out (if) it'll be for the PS4 T_T#
I've enjoyed playing Shadow of the Colossus and ICO on the PS3, as well as Flow, Flower and Journey which i really like. I've also played Red Dead Redemption which is great, Last of Us (unfinished), Ni No Kuni (unfinished) and Fallout New Vegas (unfinished too- sensing a pattern here) among others. But as I've said, it's very neglected, mostly used to watch DVDs at the moment.

I do have one too. :p
I've played plenty of games. And would be happy to give you a brief veiw of what I thought of it.

And Mr.YellowCat, did you get Fallout 3? That is a beast of a game, right now I'm just trying to collect every special weapon there is, and store 'em all in my house in Megaton. :p

Latest posts

Back