Who would you least like to receive a blood transfusion from?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you least like to receive a blood transfusion from?

• Total voters

mintymint

Reaction score
Who would you least like to receive a blood transfusion from? Keep in mind that this person's blood would be coursing through your very own veins. Every moment of every day.... :p

I'll go with Amy winehouse... she's pretty gross all around. I dont think Id want her blood in my body... even if it was filtered and whatever....

The blood cell have a finite life so i wouldn't be too concerned about every moment of every day and would try to avoid the donor that brings the greatest risk of blood borne pathogens. Not having enough information i would guess Rodman on that basis.

Ummm... hmmm... that is a hard question.... all those people suck....

Blood also breaks down and dies. That is why we have Bone Marrow... just to rain on your parade a little :p

hmm that's a hard one between bush and pallen but god carrot top's disgusting greasy big hair ohh just the thought of it makes feel ill

I say I'd take good 'ol G. W. Bush's blood. He comes from a rich, powerful family, and he was Pres (meaning he got the best health care POSSIBLE) so I imagine his blood is fairly clean and healthy. It's not like his character would transmit through the blood or something.

So yeah, I'd take his bood.

Badjedidude said:
I say I'd take good 'ol G. W. Bush's blood. He comes from a rich, powerful family, and he was Pres (meaning he got the best health care POSSIBLE) so I imagine his blood is fairly clean and healthy. It's not like his character would transmit through the blood or something.

So yeah, I'd take his bood.

o rly?

I thought George W. Bush had issues with substance abuse back in the day, such as cocaine.
Also heard a rumor he had lyme disease that was kept a secret for awhile, but I don't know if that can be transmitted through blood transfusions.

Ugh, what a horrid list. lol.

Heh it doesn't matter. Neither cocaine abuse nor lyme disease from like 20 years ago (or more) would have an appreciable effect on Bush's blood now. If so, only minor or nothing at all due to the care he would have recieved as Pres.

Badjedidude said:
Heh it doesn't matter. Neither cocaine abuse nor lyme disease from like 20 years ago (or more) would have an appreciable effect on Bush's blood now. If so, only minor or nothing at all due to the care he would have recieved as Pres.

To me it's really about the psychological element. I doubt a transfusion from any of these people would actually affect one's health. It's just the matter of picturing their faces and knowing that their blood is inside of you and being able to not freak out about it :p

Badjedidude said:
True. Dubya would approve that statement. :p

Actually, I misread the thread title. I wasn't supposed to say who I WOULD get a transfusion from...I was supposed to say who I WOULD NOT want one from....lol nice reading skills I've got, huh?

I would LEAST like to recieve a transfusion from Amy Winehouse. Doesn't get much more nasty than that.

I picked Dennis Rodman. He's kind of like a vampire. All that blood... all those naughty diseases. Not good.

I see that there is Bush and Palin lol. I'm merely messing around lol but do I sense some right wing hate? Why isn't there anyone like Obama or Biden in here? Maybe it's just a coincidence :p. Remember I'm just joking :).

I chose Lady Gaga just for fun. But really who would want to mix their blood with someone who's music is the epitome of suck lol :p :).

Remedy said:
I see that there is Bush and Palin lol. I'm merely messing around lol but do I sense some right wing hate? Why isn't there anyone like Obama or Biden in here?

Meh... Obama is a cocky and ineffectual politician whose speech mannerisms drive me up the freaking wall. Biden... they should lock him up and throw away the key, or at the very least have the sense to duct tape his mouth shut for the remainder of his term. And as far as Bush and Palin... I have no use for people whose sole purpose is to impede the progress of humankind. I find them quite repugnant. John Kerry and Bill Clinton were on my original list, but when whittling it down to 10 names they got cut. But hate? That's an awful strong word :p

I'm going to go with Amy Winehouse... I don't think it'd be healthy to get a blood transfusion from someone who died. :(

Barbaloot said:
I'm going to go with Amy Winehouse... I don't think it'd be healthy to get a blood transfusion from someone who died. :(

Yeah, that's because you bumped a 2+ year old thread :club:

Minty I can't help but notice your blood isn't on that list. Is it perhaps too minty for mortal veins to contain?

Latest posts

Back